• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Log - King of the Jim

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got to be fucking kidding me :49:

Lunges of doom :49::49::49:

Epic rip off of Tunes log, and pretty fucking poorly aswell. Don't you see the diffrence between Erotic Erectors, Pwnage Pec's en somthing epic retarded like lunges of doom. Is that a new episode of scooby doo or something?

And then the vid LOL!!!

WTF are that, crappy ROM reverse smith machine lunges with a pad? It looks more like bulgarian smith quarter squats.

Not to mention the hoodie or the girl like ROAARRRR!!! which ofcourse are needed with this hardcore exercise.

:49: Man you are weak Jorn.

It's not a rip-off - it's an homage and was tongue in cheek. :gaygay: I didn't claim my headings to be original.

Just what sort of movement were you expecting other than a reverse lunge in a smith machine.
Yes I use a pad, having that much weight on my frame hurts like fuck on the traps. I'm not going to defend my ROM to you, my thighs go parallel with the ground, if it does not come across at the angle of the vid then fair enough. You'll be able to laugh even harder at the next vid I post up which looks like I'm doing an incline press with poor ROM too but I can gurantee the seat is only at the next incline back from being bolt upright and my arms go below parallel with the floor.
To make a point of pointing out my hoodie and the fact that the effort it takes to do the move requires me not to remain silent. Jut goes to show the effort you put in when you're able to get through your sessions without making a sound. Explains you girl like physique I suppose.

I didn't want to stoop to your childish level but I failed.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's today's session. Not too bad. Took about 75 mins and I got another vid (for Jorn's delectation) and a couple of pics which I might post up depending how they look when I load them up! :49:

Smith Squat
70kg (155lb) x 10
100kg (220lb) x 8
125kg (275lb) x 5
125kg (275lb) x 5
125kg (275lb) x 5
125kg (275lb) x 5
125kg (275lb) x 5

GIANT SET: Seated Calf Press/Leg Ex/Leg Curl

Seated Calf Press
110kg (240lb) x 15
160kg (352lb) x 12
205kg (430lb) x 12
205kg (430lb) x 12

Leg Ex
80kg (180lb) x 10
Single Leg
70kg (155lb) x 8 - P.B.
72.5kg (160lb) x 6 - P.B.

Seated Leg Curl
80kg (180lb) x 10
Single Leg
60kg (135lb) x 8 - P.B.
62.5kg (140lb) x bailed - machine hurting knees again. :no:

ROTATOR CUFF WORK

Smith Military
60kg (135lb) x 10
80kg (180lb) x 8
100kg (220lb) x 6 - vid of this! Hard work.
100kg (220lb) x 2 - nothing left! :49:

DB B/Over Lateral Raise
20kg (45lb) x 10
25kg (55lb) x 10
30kg (66lb) x 8

EZ Curl
40kg (90lb) x 10
40kg (90lb) x 10
40kg (90lb) x 10

SUPERSET WITH

DB X-Body Hammers
25kg (55lb) x 6
25kg (55lb) x 6
25kg (55lb) x 6 - hard!

Flat Bench - DE
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3

Lygin Upright Cable Row
80kg (180lb) x 10
102.5kg (225lb) x 8

That was it. I'll post the vid and pics up in a mo.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well here is the vid: I confess it does look like the seat is quite inclined but it is only on the first point back from being totally upright. It probably looks more inclined because I hold my head right back to get the closer position to straigh up and down so need to have my head back to stop the bar grazing my chin. My arms go to just below parallel so focussing on delts rather than tris. You'll have to break your neck to watch it again.

100kg = 20kg bar, 2x20kg 4x10kg plates:

And here's a couple of pics. They aren't great. Tom was a bit self conscious about taking them in public! :49: So the poses aren't spot on. To be honest I can't really see much improvement in this side tri from my last one a few months back but it might be the angle and the lack of hitting it right...or that I just haven't improved! :)

Critique away!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Epic lack of biomechanical knowledge.

Maybe so. This was what I understood to be the case and thus how I train.

Thanks for your continuing constructive comments which thus re-affirm your position as an internet (and I suspect real life) loser. Way to be an e-intellect Jorn!

Despite what you may read I still will not pay you the respect of someone who applies the read knowledge into practical use. Anyone can write about how to have sex and how it feels, but if they haven't actually done it then what do they know?
They say a picture tells a thousand words. Well your physique tells a thousand words Jorn - mainly words consisting of "weak" "no dedication" "jealous" "and "twat".

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome session there Rocky! Im going for shoulders today aswell, gonna have a go at smith presses :)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome session Rocky and you have a great combo of size and conditioning in those pics!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rocky, my man u look great in those pics, fine combination of size and conditioning, i think u look improved from last time, i think u look fuller all over, and ur midsection is astounding:) smith presses looked good, no point in going all the way down i agree, i used to do it and its really pointless unless u wanna build chest and tri with them too.

on another note, fuck jornt, the dude got nothing on you, hes a skinny envious sad little man who wish he had what others have and therefore feel the need to put them down. its pathetic. keep hating jornt, and rocky will keep owning you.

great sessions u have going in here rocky, inspiering for sure. cant wait to see more pics and videos:)

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pictures dude :2: Love your sucked in abs in the side tri! It's hard to improve drastically at your level man, but I'm sure you'll be able to see some improvement if you get the pose down perfectly. It's all about gaining strength in the big lifts now man :hsughr:

For the vid - I'd say impressive weight :ughnoes: It hurts my shoulders to watch, but that's prolly because I can't do such movements myself without hurting. I'd love for you to have access to real barbells though. That would bump up the toughness even further :linedrunk:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome session,vids and pics rocky!! looking great! And btw....fuck jornt....what a loser...ouwe hoer...

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. It's always difficult to judge your own improvements (and shortcomings) when you see yourself every day so it's harder to see where you've come from.

mike & mexi - Thanks fellas! :2:

Creator - Cheers buddy. It's the mass I have trouble with - my stupid metabolism doesn't help! :)

Bulky - Thank man. Appreciate it. Glad some improvement is noticeable! I don;'t let Jorn bother me I find it amusing - the way he pops in every now and again with a derogatory comment is blatantly evident as to his intentions. :)

Tunen - Thanks man. Yeah I was sort of rushing through the couple of poses as Tom was eager to take the pics before anyone saw! :49: But that's not an excuse to say I normally look 100 times better! :) I really wish there were more free weights available but gotta use what I got! :( I'm keeping on with the big lifts as always! :)

Prince - Thanks man. JornT is his own advertisement for being a dick. :)

Well next session tomorrow. I'm hoping there won't really be anyone about so I can get a vid of the dips!

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice vid!!! U looking VERY good in those pics! Those hands are great, actually ur whole body is looking great! Solid session too!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session, dont worry about Jorn T, we cant all have an epic amount of biomechanical knowledge and use it to take our physique from a 'final stages of AIDS victim' to a more femnine 'Pattaya Ladyboy' like Jorn T has under his scientifically sound training principles!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really nice session once again :xyxthumbs:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking very good in those pics m8. Are you always that lean..?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dan - Thanks man! :xyxthumbs:

Philo - Cheers buddy. Yes I am always that lean - if anything this is the least lean I've been for years - I'm not saying that a a brag - I've been eating loads but just can't seem to "bulk"!

J

jornT

I see some major ass kissing going on in here, pretty much like usual.

Yeah I'm an asshole...always admitted thatt. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm right, smith machine = gay, pad on your pack = uber gay (I walk around with yokes with +60 kg than that), bad ass hoodie Animal Pack wannebess = pathetic, lunges of doom = something a 12 year old wouldn't even say, roaring from rep 1 = retarded (yeah we see PL's do it all the time :rolleyes), exspecially in non compound 1/4 ROM exercises like whatever the fuck you did and the lack of any kind of training knowlegde whatsover with that retarded 'upper part of press for delt' line is insanely stupid. I can't believe you used to disagree with me all the time with me when I said you're training was retared. How can you disagree if you don't even know basic stuff like that. Not to mention the fact that you dramaticly changed your training, pretty much years after I said you should increase the frequency for example.

Call me a hater, whatever. I only hate when it's justified. I love how you say I'm a loser, if you are such a though guy, you would admit that all my training advice allways has been spot on, actually read past the 'hate' I write, which is only fun for me because you make it such a big deal, focused the critisms I gave you, worked on it and improved. Now you can write some lame response, or you make a new vid, with REAL intensity, not faked BS, with good form and good ROM and actually benefit from my hater posts.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Smith machine = only option

Pad = because it takes away the focus on my legs cos I'm just aware of how much the bar hurts on my traps so maybe gay.

Hoodie - because it's England and it's cold.

Lunges of Doom = tongue in cheek title - not written with "ferocious toughness"

Roaring from rep 1 = because the whole set was fucking hard. You walk around with 255kg yolks on your back? I'd like to see that. The fact that the lunge isn't strictly a compound exercise yet I'm still performing it with weight that would be a respectable sdquat weight I'd say gives me grounds to roar. What a faggot I am to not find my sets easy and just breeze through them, like you evidentally do with your neoprene DB lifts.

And to start stating my ROM on those lunges was 1/4 rep is retarded seeing as you can blatantly see that is not the case. I fully admit the last couple of reps probably weren't as low as they could have been.

Dramatically changed my training?! Where's that then? I'm still doing a split but now I train the muscles x3 every 2 weeks rather than x2 every 2 weeks. The fact is I chose to video the exercises that I find the hardest to do with that weight and in every session (bar 1 or 2) I always put up a new PB of one exercise or another so I think I'm making plenty fine progress.

I never said I'm a tough guy - I'm just saying that you aren't all that you think you are. As for your training advice - all you do is enforce your will on others then resort to exercises/set and rep schemes etc which you have lambasted others for simply to "put a point across" - So how you, with your very limited physical development can scold others for doing iso moves because they aren't as effect as compounds despite their infintely superior muscular gains to yours, and then go off and do x amount of flyes yourself as you depicted in your log only goes to show how much of an arrogant prick you are and that you merely spout of all your "research" as some type of e-poseur.
It's results that matter - you are all talk and no trousers.