• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rocky's Log - King of the Jim

J

jornT

I did not say you still do talk with IS.. stop putting words in my mouth.
Proof? That came directly from IS :dunnodude: if that is not proof enough then ok....
I am definitely willing to learn from others, I do every day. I wonder if you have any schooling to back up what you say other than what have read on the net or learned from naggin IS.

Education doesn't neccersary means anything. There are alot of Phd's who have no fucking idea what they're talking about, and some of the most knowledgable people I've seen on the net don't have any related schooling.
Personally I'm working on my Bachelor in nutrition.

Proof? That came directly from IS :dunnodude:

IS said that everything I know was from him? If you want something from his mounth on MSN, he laughed when I said you trained bodyparts split 1a/w

Obviously you have not heard your comments :jerkoff1:
You think everyone else on here is training the wrong way, regardless of our results and background. You do not have to say it directly, but you do think you know the best way to build muscle (and it sure shows huh :49:)
I never said that every routine gives the same results, each has its drawbacks and each has its benefits. The thing is that you need to find what works best for you, everyone is different whether it be which amount of musclefiber type they have most, body composition/structure, etc.

What works best for you is such a lame comment. Not everyone should train exactly the same, bodystructure is indeed someting you should adjust training for, but nobody should be doing HIT or a once a week bodypart split training, so it's nice to mention something like that, but it appears YOU seem to be lacking understanding of what you're actually talk about. To adjust training to the musclefiber type distribution shows, once again, epic lack of understanding of the issue.

The ability to find resources and knowing the relavance compared to knowing what it means inside and out are two different things buddy.

Sure. But like I said in the previous post, if I didn't understand what I was copying and pasting, there's now way I could place it in a proper context, so plz show me where I did this according to you????

If I post something on here, it is from my mouth. Not a copy/paste like yours, im not saying you do not know anything. But from those that have known you since BBD, you know a few things on a subject and you think you know everything about and anyone who disagrees with you is gay. :eek5nono:

Claiming I copy and paste means is just retarded unless you can actually back up that I copy/paste stuff. Plz bring up the infi examples since you seem to be so sure of your case.

My training Arhnuld split? I made my routing and split based off my physiological knowledge of the body and how muscles work. And so far the results of myself and my partner speak for themselves.

My results speak for themself aswell. As I said multiple times, the pics you've seen of me are old, and yes I was skinny, but a significant amount of muscle in a relative short time frame, and continued to improve. Since you don't believe me that I gained more than you based on the info you gave me, I can't possibly beat you in a discussion :e5dunno:

Just because you or me has results doesn't mean he or she is right. I can't remember we participated in a controlled environment with the the only variable being our training.

Now actually go and try to beat me in a intelligent discussion. :rolleyes
Your SSC disccusion was epic and showed both epic lack of basic knowledge aswell as not accepting a defeat (you're attude to IS in that topic)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop trashing rockys log, if u wanna argue start a thread in the off topic section, or debate training methods in the traing section please. Unless rocky himself says he doesnt care.

J

jornT

A internet log isn't some sacred piece of i-space. I can post whatever the fuck I want here. Since Rocky and I don't respect each other anyway, I see absolutely no reason why I should treat his log with respect.

Braaq mentioned my name in his post, I think it's only far for me to respond.

PS Rocky trashed his own logg when he posted his pics :hihi

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Education doesn't neccersary means anything. There are alot of Phd's who have no fucking idea what they're talking about, and some of the most knowledgable people I've seen on the net don't have any related schooling.
Personally I'm working on my Bachelor in nutrition.

Wow, what a tough degree. Don't go all out there jornT :49:

jornT said:
IS said that everything I know was from him? If you want something from his mounth on MSN, he laughed when I said you trained bodyparts split 1a/w

Seeing as IS already told me not to believe anything you say that he has/does say.. I will let that one go.

jornT said:
What works best for you is such a lame comment. Not everyone should train exactly the same, bodystructure is indeed someting you should adjust training for, but nobody should be doing HIT or a once a week bodypart split training, so it's nice to mention something like that, but it appears YOU seem to be lacking understanding of what you're actually talk about. To adjust training to the musclefiber type distribution shows, once again, epic lack of understanding of the issue.

Seeing as how I am taking my physiology electives on exercise physiology and muscle biology, I am going to not even waste my time in trying to back my routine up. It is clear YOU have an "epic lack" of understanding. :eek5nono:

jornT said:
My results speak for themself aswell. As I said multiple times, the pics you've seen of me are old, and yes I was skinny, but a significant amount of muscle in a relative short time frame, and continued to improve. Since you don't believe me that I gained more than you based on the info you gave me, I can't possibly beat you in a discussion :e5dunno:

Keep making excuses and lies jorn :jerkoff1: I can say that I can fly too and it holds no weight just like your "muscle gains in a relative short amount of time"

jornT said:
Now actually go and try to beat me in a intelligent discussion. :rolleyes
Your SSC disccusion was epic and showed both epic lack of basic knowledge aswell as not accepting a defeat (you're attude to IS in that topic)

I have yet to see where you have turned this into an intelligent discussion, I have yet to see you make an actual intelligent post other than the copy/past you made in IS training tidbits. You keep claiming all this knowledge and intelligence and have yet to EVER back it up. :49: Until then I will just sit here and laugh at you like everyone else about how pathetic and "epically" retarded you are.
I argued with IS almost a year ago and you keep bringing it up, running out of things to try and bash me on? Come up with something different if you can :bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

/smiley fail, for such an intelligent guy you sure have terrible typing :no:

Rocky's pics looked great :dunnodude:, he has great size and condition... lets see pics of your "new size". :jerkoff1:
Your right, your size from your epic training split is amazing
Bowroflarms 1

M4100109pd4bb4 1

M4100103si1bn3 1

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A internet log isn't some sacred piece of i-space. I can post whatever the fuck I want here. Since Rocky and I don't respect each other anyway, I see absolutely no reason why I should treat his log with respect.

Braaq mentioned my name in his post, I think it's only far for me to respond.

yea i banned jorn for a week bc of this post.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i banned jorn for a week bc of this post.

:2: Way to use your powers for good BigBen. Sorry to clutter up Rocky's log, I just can't stand jornT giving others hell and/or insulting them. He needs to find another hobby....

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
So rocky... Two grown men fighting over you thats pretty cool...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session, awesome pics and insane vids!! U really look great in those pics, dammet.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics + vids are awesome Rocky! Keep pounding these sessions out!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well thanks very much for all the positive comments fellas and the support in light of JornT's knowledgable assault on me.

I had to laugh at his statement which Braaq picked up on.

Don't get me wrong I'm not arrogant but for him to claim I ruined my log when I posted pics of myself and in relation to his "huge significant" improvements is hilarious.

He keeps putting it into context of the fact I've been training infini years longer than him and when he's been training as long as me he'll be so superior. Well by my calculations that was about 2 yrs ago and seeing as the most significant advances are in those early years he should have excelled my standards by now. Let's see the pics Jorn - I bet we never see a pic of Jorn's pathetic little body ever again because he simply can't do what it takes to do it.

Good call on the ban Ben :xyxthumbs: Long time overdue.

I noticed how he always starts every post along the lines of "You took the bait" - seems to me that he is taking everyone elses bait too! Twat. I just laugh whenever I see a post by JornT and give it the regard it so richly deserves. It just amuses me to respond to him knowing what he looks like behind that safe computer screen of his! :49:

Anyhoo....onto another session! :xyxthumbs:

Well no vids or pics (to embarass myself with) as I was training alone today. Here it was:

Smith Lunges
100kg (220lb) x 10
150kg (330lb) x 8
200kg (440lb) x 5 - equal P.B.
200kg (440lb) x 3 - to get my 8!

Smith Front Squat
100kg (220lb) x 5
100kg (220lb) x 5
100kg (220lb) x 5
100kg (220lb) x 5
100kg (220lb) x 5 - peasy!

Seated Calf Raise - lightweight
140kg (310lb) x 15
200kg (440lb) x 12
200kg (440lb) x 12

ROTATOR CUFF WORK

DB Military Press
20kg (45lb) x 10
27.5kg (60lb) x 8
37.5kg (82lb) x 7 - hard!
37.5kg (82lb) x 4

Prone B'Over Laterals
22.5kg (50lb) x 10
32.5kg (70lb) x 3 - form :no:
30kg (66lb) x 4 - :no: (dead) drop to: 20kg (45lb) x 10

SUPERSET WITH

EZ Curl
50kg (110lb) x 10
65kg( 145lb) x 8 - P.B. last 2 were swung a bit
70kg (155lb) x 2 - P.B. any more and it would just be all body english

Flat Bench - De
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3
90kg (200lb) x 3 - no sweat

Seated Inc DB Curls
15kg (33lb) x 15
20kg (45lb) x 8
17.5kg (40lb) x 8

All done in about 65-70 mins. Not too bad.
Apologies in advance for not getting round to everyone's logs - got limited time on computer during the week so I'll check in on you all at the weekend! :xyxthumbs:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those curls are awesome. You own me so much in that move :tear:

My pipes are HUGE though :2:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Lots of work right there, and good work to :xyxthumbs:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session rocky. good job mate:xyxthumbs:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good work Balboa : ) Lunges are indeed out of this world.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy workout rocko! Doing the squat movement after lunges must be tough bro! Great overall volume as well!