• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Samutown - baseball & weights

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great work bro, with a deit and cardio like that you'll definately loose weight fast man good luck.



Nigga said what? Hello no gresshopper go a ways to go.

:rofl3:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice work samu, just keep at it and you just might woop Samuans ass :rofl3:

This is samuan right now

lester-speight.jpg


terrytate.jpg
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
I'll join the flow with DA

I need to lose about 30 lbs. in a month

To bad 30 lbs aint that much when your so huge :(
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
Thx for all the comments my mecca brothas


Back, legs, biceps and some sprint training today:

Squat

6 @ 110

Clean + front squat

3 @ 155

Deadlift

6 @ 155
6 @ 220
6 @ 286
1 @ 330
1 @ 370
0 @ 400 couldn't even get it off the floor lol
1x2 @ 330
1 @ 330

Squat stretch

2 sets 1 min @ 110

Rowing in some machine

6x3 @ 200

Leg curl

6 @ 6 plates
6x3 @ 8 plates

db curl and some other curls

8x3 @ 38

6x3 @ 22

6x3 @ 27


Sprint training

10 rushes @ 40 m
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man, you will get the 400 dead next time!
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
Good session man, you will get the 400 dead next time!

Yeah hopefully but I won't try heavy deads in a while now I wanna work on my form so my back doesn't fuck up.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Good session bro don't worry about that 400 you're getting stronger so I know it's only a matter of time.
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
Yeah it's a matter of time! But I'll work on my form a while now and I'm gonna lift 440 this year!

Today's session:

Close grip bench

20 @ 45
6 @ 110
3 @ 155
6x3 @ 182
6 @ 155

Seated ohp in smith

6x2 @ 90
6x2 @ 100

Lateral db raises

8x3 @ 22

Pushdowns

6x3 @ 75 (full mag)

Seated db press

7 @ 44
6 @ 44

Comment: The diet is really making me weak it's like I have no power, everything feels heavy
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Session 1

Nice stuff in there, never seen that combo of squats with a clean before I think though. :xyxthumbs:​

Session 2

Nice looking session there, good work on the CG bench :xyxthumbs:​
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
thx bro
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session samu! keep it up!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Good session bro, and yea diets will sap your energy clean I lost like 100 lbs. in my bench. now im stuck at 425 lbs agian.

But once you cut and bulk back up muscle memory will be on your side.
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
yeah god damn diet's fucking up my strenght :p can't wait to eat again..

Today's session didn't go so well.. felt some pain in my legs so I couldn't squat good at all


Snatch squat

6 @ 45
6 @ 90
4 @ 110

Squat

6 @ 110
6 @ 132
4 @ 200
1 @ 265
1 @ 265
2 @ 220

Deadlift

1x2 @ 265
1 @ 330
4 @ 330
1 @ 265
5 @ 265

Squat stretch

1 set 1 min @ 132

bb curl

8x3 @ 90

Snatch

2 @ 90
2 @ 110

I look like I'm in the olympics when I snatch, I'm so cool :gaysign:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Solid work Samu!
 
samutown

samutown

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Messages
118
Points
16
thenx mayn not happy about the squats though..
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session Samu!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Tough session bro I know the feeling of the cutting strength loss.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Strong and solid workout session Sam :2:
i know what you mean about dieting and decrease in strength and wanted to pig out on more food :keke:
 
Top