• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Damn... You have the best physique I`ve seen here... so far.

xD
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
How does you training looks like Sick..?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
How does you training looks like Sick..?

Trying get my chest up, and my side lats. Which I do on the same day. My workouts are always different and so is my split. But I do train each muscle ever 5-7 days, no longer then 45 -60min.

I'm doin DB bench with 130's for about 7-8 reps. Our gym's DBs go up to 140, so my goal in is to 140.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Impressive weights. Keep up the good work
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hey man some updates? :eek: but those 130db benches are S-i-C-K :linedrunk:
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
u mean pics? maybe next week, im trying cut my bf down a bit.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
I just realized I hav't post these pics yet, they were taken right after the show in my hotel room. I only took 2 pics after the show, i wish i would taken more, but i was sooo fuckin tired and hungry and i just didnt want to take any more pics at the time.
Aftershow2 1

Aftershow 1
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
you look amazing overall ...very good muscle separation
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
yeah you look awesome bro, lots of muscle and ripped to shreds. great stuff:)
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
just siiiickkkkkkkk, those were sum awesome close up pics to really see how amazing ur physique really is
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Damn you look great! So ripped and still looking big!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Damn Sick! Props on those pics, you look incredible!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Great pics Sick. Any plans for now. Maybe a new contests or off season for a while..?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice looking physique man!hope u do well in future contests!
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
im at 218lbs right, pretty bloated lookin. My arms 18.25 inch.:D but my waist is 37in :disgust:

Today, i did 140lb DB Bench press for 5 reps.

Philo: Right now its pretty much offseason, but its getting out of hand. Im getting plain ol fat. So i need to cut a bit so when i do go into contests prep i won't have much trouble getting into shape.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sick pics bro!
since how long you've been working out? looks damn good bro!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top