• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks mate! hehe they're pretty good, but they aren't good enough yet hehe, when i get to the 50's ill be satisfied at the moment hehe
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I wish I had access to 50s... :(
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hehe 50's are the ehaviest we have... then im gonna have to use the bar :disgust:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Lifts are looking great! Glad to see you arent giving any mercy on the good ol squats!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha thanks creator... no mercy whatsoever :xyxthumbs:

Today

Back/bis

Deadlift
8@60kg
8@100kg
2@140kg
2@140kg
1@150kg
1@150kg

wide grip pullup - rest at the bottom of each rep
warmup on lat pulldown machine
3@bw
3@bw
3@bw

Incline DB bench row
8@20kg
8@25lg
8@30kg

EZ bar preacher curl
10@20kg
5@30kg
5@30kg
5@30kg - drop 7@20kg

Not bad today, my grip seems fine... but my hands just seem to sweat, which fucks everything (and pretty sure my gym doesnt allow chalk :no:)... BTW gloves arent an option... im not wearing gloves.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout bud, really heavy deads there, try to get 155kg next week! :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks man! ill see how i feel, i wasnt feeling the strongest today, im gonna be goin to the other gym next time and using the rougher bar, so my grip will be spot on :xyxthumbs:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahaha i fuckin love that video!!

Was gonna train onight guys... but ive been kinda run down the last couple days, so ill see how i feel tomorrow afternoon after work. I was supposed to be goin for a 140kg double with squats!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
got in a session today... only had a short time to do it though.

Legs

Squat
8@60kg
6@100kg
3@140kg -----> wtf?
1@145kg------> wtf?
8@100kg

Goodmornings
8@20kg
8@40kg
7@50kg
8@40kg

Standing calf raise
20@BW
15@40kg
10@60kg
12@40kg

wow... i honestly didnt know i had it in me for 3 reps at 140... wow. :uhoh2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice way to go man, keeping strong... the body can sometimes surprise you.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Dude that squat is niiiiiiice. Keep that weight up!!

By the way, Im a big Layne Norton fan as well! I'm thinking of buying one of his 10 weeks precontest plans for my next show.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Dude that squat is niiiiiiice. Keep that weight up!!

By the way, Im a big Layne Norton fan as well! I'm thinking of buying one of his 10 weeks precontest plans for my next show.

thanks for the comments mate! yeah, i cant wait for his DVD to come out as well, i will most likely buy it! i can wait to see him on a pro stage ey... he seems to be making awesome progress from the pec tear!

Nice way to go man, keeping strong... the body can sometimes surprise you.

i know ey... i was aiming for a double,,, but once i came up from the 2nd im like 'fucking hell.... i have another rep in me' i was so excited ey ahhah
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Good work on the triple!!

That's 20kg on your squat in a few weeks, yes? Good going!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks tim! yeah... ive been pushing really hard :D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Mad work on the squats Skippy, nice one!

Stay metal. \m/
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks for stopping by sexy :gaygay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
no drinking before working out skeptic,...
lulz jk
awesome work man, 200kg ftw !!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks man! lol ill get to 200kg soon enough
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice squatting there skeptic. Your stronger than you think. Keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:
 
Top