• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptics log of unknown mental brutality

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Sweet session Skeptic :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good workout there man!, once you start dieting things will even out :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
thanks guys :) was meant to go to the gym today, but got a bit of work to do, gonna head in tomorrow :D more cardio BLAAAH
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
All that sitting a lecturing that killing your lungs.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:49: nice tags you got in your trainig log bro :49:

Good workout bro! good solid numbers and weights :tiphat:
once ur exams have finished can't wait to see you back into the gym :tiphat:
not long till secret santa comes :49:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice work Skeptic :2:


















trannylover :uhoh2:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong back and biceps session Skepty.. Some updates maybe, huh.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Still solid work for easing back inot it with all those sets of sumos with that weight!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
And post pics before and after dieting.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks guys, i wont have proper photos, and they wont be posted till diet is over.

But diet started today, training starts tomorrow :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Legs/bi's

Squat
8@20kg
8@60kg
5@100kg
5@100kg
5@100kg

Goodmornings
8@20kg
8@30kg
8@30kg
8@30kg

Standing calf raise
15@40kg
10@60kg
10@60kg
20@20kg

EZ bar preachers
12@10kg
10@20kg
10@20kg
reverse grip
8@20kg
8@20kg

Cardio
30mins Cross trainer
10mins stationary bike

approx 300 cals burned

Good session today, backing off the weight a bit, gonna work on my form with squats and deadlift while im dieting. Cardio is still hard for me, but im expecting it to get easier after a week or so.



It was a good session
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Great recent workout session bro!! :tiphat:
best of luck dieting down for the hot summer :keke:
any help, we are all here bro
diet hard bro!! and 101% in eah cardio session :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Big Z - Thanks man, after the diet, my goal next year for squats is 1rm of 180kg :D

Dryden - Thanks man :D i just covered the timer and listened to my ipod, time went fairly fast... and my respiratory system seemed to ease up towards the end which was a good sign.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice squats bro and good luck with your diet:xyxthumbs:
 
Top