- Thread starter
- #481
Skeptic
I am god.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2007
- Messages
- 7,444
- Points
- 38
I will overtrain myself currently if I go heavy on both leg days. I'll let my body get used to this before I up the weight too much on light quad day
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Felt super strong and focussed today... must have been my discussions about smolov with El Freako lol. Grip felt strong as fuck, never had my grip feeling so solid
hehe I'm expecting my glutes to be hurting tomorrow. Im using a bench currently, which takes me to just above parallel. Can't see anything in the gym that I could use to take me to parallel or below![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.