• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hahahaha sounds like fun mate :borat:

I only plan on doing the 4 weeks this time though haha... the 13 weeks nearly killed me!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Just do the Mesocycle for squats if you want a shorter one, you'll get better results for squats with that than with Jr.

BTW, good squatting little man.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Yeah, I was thinking of just doin the Base Mesocycle. I made great gains with that.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Yeah, I was thinking of just doin the Base Mesocycle. I made great gains with that.

Lol. That's exactly what I was planning. I'll do just the mesocycle and then decide whether I'll proceed to the intense cycle or not.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha, the intense cycle is a massive **** ey... you are officially a man if you get through it! haha
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You're a pussy if you don't do the intense cycle. :gaysign:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I don't intend on busting out the intense cycle again for a very long time.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussy. :p
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I got more out of the base mesocycle than I ever did from the Intense cycle... I think I need a bit more experience lifting before I tackle it again.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I got more squatting experience from Smolov than I did ever before. Improved form probably accounted for half of my gains.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
My form grew leaps and bounds in the base cycle, but went to shit in the intense cycle. I need to get used to squatting as deep as I do for heavy low reps.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Maybe thats why you are so short ? :borat:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
You're a fucking giant Pickle, you wouldn't understand average height.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Ok, kinda weird session today.

Sumo deads
warmup with bar
6@60kg
2@80kg
2@100kg
2@120kg
1@140kg
1@160kg
FAIL@180kg
FAIL@180kg

Bench
12@20kg
6@40kg
2@50kg
2@60kg
2@70kg
1@80kg
1@90kg
1@100kg PB!!!!

Did some tricep pushdowns and some DB curls.

Fuck you deadlift... in retrospect I should have gone for 170kg. I think a day full of yardwork had something to do with it as well.

I hit the fucking century, finally.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Good work on hitting thet bench PB!
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
lol @ tags, p.s big ups on the bench bro ski. sexxy stuff :D
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top