• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha, thanks man!

I have barely scratched the surface of death yet... I will wish for death in about a week I'm guessing :)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I was however having issues getting the bar comfortable on my shoulders. I found a place where it sits nicely, but I had a distinct burning feeling where the bar sits that I'm not used to...

Its called the skin being rubbed off your back. Don't be surprised if there's blood too.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Bah, all I need to shed now is tears... I can see that happening sometime week 3.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You'll get a great patch of flaky, dry skin. Its like a scouts squatting badge.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hehe yeah, my first time through smolov was obviously less harsh than this time :keke:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i remember when u wernt a **** and u posted ur sessions in ur log. those were the days. xoxox
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Smolov Jr Squat&Bench week 1 day 4

FINE PICKLE!


Bench
Prehab warmup
12@20kg
8@40kg
3@60kg

5@75kg
5@75kg
5@75kg
5@75kg
5@75kg
5@75kg
5@75kg

Easy.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i like ur work baby. what days do u do back?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I'm gonna do it tuesday and fridays :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You splitting your bench and squat days?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
yeah, I started Squat on monday, and bench on tuesday.

Next week though I'm going to have to run them together, because I have Big Day Out on the Sunday.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Fuck you and your BDO. :shakefist:

I want to see Mastodon :(
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
i want to see you mastobate
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I got a free ticket also :)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Skippy, I'm going to kill you. :shakefist:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
If by kill you mean love... then go for gold :keke:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Smolov Jr Squat&Bench week 1 day 5

Squat
Goodmornings and squat with bar
6@20kg
5@80kg
2@100kg
1@120kg

4@135kg
4@135kg
4@135kg
4@135kg
4@135kg
4@135kg
4@135kg
4@135kg

Fuck you Smolov. The 6th set however was the easiest out of the lot.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice session buddy boy. still got balls as big as elephants keep it up
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top