• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

The Official Olympic Games 2008 thread

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
PHELPS JUST WON HIS 8TH GOLD!!!!!!!!!! HAHA WE BEAT THE AUSSIES!!!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
PHELPS JUST WON HIS 8TH GOLD!!!!!!!!!! HAHA WE BEAT THE AUSSIES!!!

:Dance: :Dance: :Dance:



WOOHOOO!!

Australia is doing great though, third place in the medal count is fantastic. Lets just hope they can keep up with that throughout with Swimming about to be over. I just hope the USA passes up China in the Gold count with Track and Field coming up. USA getting 1 & 2 in the womans gymnastics was great considering that China is cheating.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
China is cheating.

X11111111111111111111111111111111000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000


We were getting so screwed in the scoring. Seriously WTF :angrydude:
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
:Dance: :Dance: :Dance:



WOOHOOO!!

Australia is doing great though, third place in the medal count is fantastic. Lets just hope they can keep up with that throughout with Swimming about to be over. I just hope the USA passes up China in the Gold count with Track and Field coming up. USA getting 1 & 2 in the womans gymnastics was great considering that China is cheating.

As of right now we are in 4th. But I cant see us hanging on to that once the swimming finishes. Looks like we are on for a atleast 1-2 golds in the sailing, but track and field...hmm we've got nothing.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
what is sad is how badly the aussie men went in the pool. post thorpe syndrome :(


props where its due as well. well done phelps, one man out golds current third place... lolol.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
We're going to bomb once the swimming finishes... we always do.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
you know whats hilarious though?

that stupid bitch TAMSIN LEWIS came last :bowroflarms:
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
you know whats hilarious though?

that stupid bitch TAMSIN LEWIS came last :bowroflarms:

She is a disgrace. She had a go at Jana Pitman last time for being a drama queen, but she has got to take the cake for that.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
im not a fan of jana pitman either... they both shit me
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahaha they are both just really stupid
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Aussies take their swimming so seriously, yet they still lose.

We Americans could care less about it.

:keke:
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
So far so bad with USA track and field... Good thing our gymnatic girls (shawn johnson and nastia liukin) are kicking ass and taking medals.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Aussies take their swimming so seriously, yet they still lose.

We Americans could care less about it.

:keke:

We lose this time... We used to reign supreme.

Change is difficult to accept. :(
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
We got great bitches in the pool, hot too. :gaygay:
 
Top