• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The Richest Bodybuilders

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
So I was doing a little research on this and was planning on writing an article about it but I figured I would just put up the list for now. This is the 5 richest bodybuilders.

Ofcourse we all know who is on top.. The most famous Mr. Olympia of all time, actor and he was even a governor! I am sure you know every one of these bodybuilders!

#1 - Arnold Schwarzenegger at $300 Million
Arnold Schwarzenegger

#2 - Rich Gaspari at $90 Million
Rich Gaspari

#3 - Joe Weider at $35 Million
Joe Weider

#4 - Jay Cutler at $30 Million
Jay Cutler

#5 - Ronnie Coleman at $10 Million
Ronnie Coleman


I was a little surprised to see that Ronnie Coleman earns less than Jay Cutler but these numbers are a few years old so who knows now. Ronnie may be getting rich from his new bodybuilding supplements company!

Know any other really rich bodybuilders? I bet Lou Ferrigno is up there on the top 10 richest bodybuilders list.. we just may have top do that next!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
So I was doing a little research on this and was planning on writing an article about it but I figured I would just put up the list for now. This is the 5 richest bodybuilders.

Ofcourse we all know who is on top.. The most famous Mr. Olympia of all time, actor and he was even a governor! I am sure you know every one of these bodybuilders!

#1 - Arnold Schwarzenegger at $300 Million
Arnold Schwarzenegger

#2 - Rich Gaspari at $90 Million
Rich Gaspari

#3 - Joe Weider at $35 Million
Joe Weider

#4 - Jay Cutler at $30 Million
Jay Cutler

#5 - Ronnie Coleman at $10 Million
Ronnie Coleman


I was a little surprised to see that Ronnie Coleman earns less than Jay Cutler but these numbers are a few years old so who knows now. Ronnie may be getting rich from his new bodybuilding supplements company!

Know any other really rich bodybuilders? I bet Lou Ferrigno is up there on the top 10 richest bodybuilders list.. we just may have top do that next!
Also surprised that Jay beats Ronnie!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Is that number for Rich Gaspari before or after his divorce? Liz took him to the cleaners. Guy got seriously fucked by her.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Is that number for Rich Gaspari before or after his divorce? Liz took him to the cleaners. Guy got seriously fucked by her.
I believe these numbers were from around 2013... I'm pretty sure Ronnie has gotten much richer since then.

I'm not sure but I don't think I would have minded getting seriously fucked by her at the time. :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I think Jay is 2nd now in 2016.
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Impressive that Arnold made all he did thanks to body-building. His acting career was all around his body and later on his political career proved he is more than just body. I feel that if he was born in the US he could have made it to president.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Impressive that Arnold made all he did thanks to body-building. His acting career was all around his body and later on his political career proved he is more than just body. I feel that if he was born in the US he could have made it to president.
He could have been president but he wasn't crazy enough.

He made most of money through Hollywood and his movie career.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
We will see if we can update the list to The Richest Bodybuilders in 2016.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
He could have been president even if he wasn't born in the US? I thought that only people who are born there can become president?

Impressive that Arnold made all he did thanks to body-building. His acting career was all around his body and later on his political career proved he is more than just body. I feel that if he was born in the US he could have made it to president.
He could have been president but he wasn't crazy enough.

He made most of money through Hollywood and his movie career.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
2K
Decentlady
D
RonWid
Replies
45
Views
12K
Xeonen
X
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
1
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top