• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is by far the richest IFBB pro?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
jay would be rich though even without bodybuilding... hes a big into real estate isnt he?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
easily jay. ronnie seems to live pretty modestly. his cars are the only thing that are extravegant.

A

alper

As far as I know, Shwarzenegger's got 11 mio $ just for Terminator 2. :gaygay:

Savjav

Savjav

yeah he has made much more than 11 mill ;) he was the highest paid actor in the 90's and he doesnt not take his governors wage of 650,000 dollars he puts it into charity etc...
great man :hsughr:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would say jay by far, top star of muscletech + Mr o + guestposings + seminars + advertisings in mags + maybe merchandising.. i wouldnt be surprised if someday i see his face in my underwear

i dont think coleman's 8 sandows equals all the advertising cutler does

Hopefully just on your underwear and not in them.

Yes I also think Cutler because of the sponsors and he was investing in real estate even before he became a top pro

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Yeah Arnie must be the richest IFBB pro. Didn't he get about $2.500.000 for doing a movie before?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold Built Vast Financial Empire

NewsMax.com
Monday, Aug. 11, 2003

Financial disclosure statements filed this weekend with the Los Angeles County registrar-recorder by Arnold Schwarzenegger appear to indicate a personal fortune of conservatively $200 million, according to a report in the Los Angeles Times.

Although Schwarzenegger wasn’t required to reveal his net worth or the percentage he owns in various ventures, the 63-page disclosure form, interviews and a review of the public record reveal an unusually wide range of business interests, disclosed the Times.

Included in his portfolio:

# At least $300 million from his last 13 films, culminating with this year's "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."

# One hundred-plus assorted ventures, 19 of which are valued at more than $1 million, including individual stocks (Gannet Co., IBM, Roto-Rooter, International Speedways, International Weight-watchers), managed stock accounts, private investment funds, venture funds, bonds, stakes in operating businesses (movie theaters, Internet software).

# Dozens of assets in a family trust set up by the mother of his wife, Maria Shriver, who is a member of the Kennedy family.

# A personal jet-leasing business. (For years he has leased a Boeing 747 to Singapore Airlines.)

# Numerous commercial properties along Santa Monica's Main Street, where the film star's ventures remain largely centered.

# Columbus' Easton Town Center, a million-square-foot mall in which the actor is partnered with retailing giant the Limited and developer Georgetown Co.

# His highly profitable annual Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio.

# A significant ownership stake in Dimensional Fund Advisors, a Santa Monica-based mutual fund company that manages about $40 billion. The majority of Dimensional's clients are corporate and public employee pension plans, including the California Public Employees Retirement System.

Some who have done business with Schwarzenegger opine that he has an impressive grasp of complex numbers and deal points, according to the report.

"He's not a Terminator when it comes to how he handles complex situations. He's more an analyzer than a Terminator," said Cox Castle and Nicholson's Mario Camara, a Los Angeles real estate attorney who has negotiated with Schwarzenegger several times on behalf of developers with properties for sale.

His most impressive formal education credential is a degree in "business and international economics" from the University of Wisconsin, Superior.

Beth George, a spokeswoman for the university, told the Times that Schwarzenegger graduated through the school's extended degree program, completing correspondence courses and some on-campus work in a tailor-made major — "international marketing of fitness and business administration."

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that Jay Cutler owns his own real estate company as well. Branch Warren is not poor by any means, because he owns his own and new shippiing company as well.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold Built Vast Financial Empire

NewsMax.com
Monday, Aug. 11, 2003

Financial disclosure statements filed this weekend with the Los Angeles County registrar-recorder by Arnold Schwarzenegger appear to indicate a personal fortune of conservatively $200 million, according to a report in the Los Angeles Times.

Although Schwarzenegger wasn’t required to reveal his net worth or the percentage he owns in various ventures, the 63-page disclosure form, interviews and a review of the public record reveal an unusually wide range of business interests, disclosed the Times.

Included in his portfolio:

# At least $300 million from his last 13 films, culminating with this year's "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines."

# One hundred-plus assorted ventures, 19 of which are valued at more than $1 million, including individual stocks (Gannet Co., IBM, Roto-Rooter, International Speedways, International Weight-watchers), managed stock accounts, private investment funds, venture funds, bonds, stakes in operating businesses (movie theaters, Internet software).

# Dozens of assets in a family trust set up by the mother of his wife, Maria Shriver, who is a member of the Kennedy family.

# A personal jet-leasing business. (For years he has leased a Boeing 747 to Singapore Airlines.)

# Numerous commercial properties along Santa Monica's Main Street, where the film star's ventures remain largely centered.

# Columbus' Easton Town Center, a million-square-foot mall in which the actor is partnered with retailing giant the Limited and developer Georgetown Co.

# His highly profitable annual Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio.

# A significant ownership stake in Dimensional Fund Advisors, a Santa Monica-based mutual fund company that manages about $40 billion. The majority of Dimensional's clients are corporate and public employee pension plans, including the California Public Employees Retirement System.

Some who have done business with Schwarzenegger opine that he has an impressive grasp of complex numbers and deal points, according to the report.

"He's not a Terminator when it comes to how he handles complex situations. He's more an analyzer than a Terminator," said Cox Castle and Nicholson's Mario Camara, a Los Angeles real estate attorney who has negotiated with Schwarzenegger several times on behalf of developers with properties for sale.

His most impressive formal education credential is a degree in "business and international economics" from the University of Wisconsin, Superior.

Beth George, a spokeswoman for the university, told the Times that Schwarzenegger graduated through the school's extended degree program, completing correspondence courses and some on-campus work in a tailor-made major — "international marketing of fitness and business administration."

End of thread!

Light weight

Light weight

Maybe Ken Jones :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of the current ones, unless someone is selling a lot of "supplements", its gotta be Jay.