• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Chest
The heavy lifting finally caught up to me...my joints and body in general is just sore. I decided tonight that i would go with some lighter weights/higher reps for the next 3-4 weeks to give my body somewhat of a break. Play it by year.

DB flat press warmup 60x12, 60x10, 80x8, 90x3
DB Flat 110x12x3
DB Inclines 100x12x2
Cable flyes 70x10x2
Pec Dec 200x12x2

Funny how just yesterday i was saying how im loving the low reps! but its best to listen to the body prevent injuries etc
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^lol. I hope I didn't jinx your training. I know what you mean though - I prefer heavy weight and low reps but I've had to knock it back cos of my back! Playing it safe is always best! Besides your light weights are still heavier than most!!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice chest workout. Yea just stay away from injuries :):tiphat:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
just as u done, u gotta listen to your body.....going low reps for such an extended period of time will def. put huge strain on you....still a good chest session bro
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shoulders/Traps
Warm-up Military Machine Presses 90x15, 180x12, 200x10
Military Machine Press 270x12, 320x10, drop set of 270x8, 180x8, 90x8
Upright Row 100x12, 110x10x3
Side Laterals 35x12, 40x10x3
BB Shrugs 135x15, 315x12x3
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Damn bro 320 for 10 on presses? crazy! you have some strong ass shoulders bro. Keep em up, good low volume workout :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session there bro!good wieghts!shoulders not weak at all!!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
aye thanks guys

Ya remember that wasnt free weight BB Military Press lol...plate loaded machine. But still felt damn heavy!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
aye thanks guys

Ya remember that wasnt free weight BB Military Press lol...plate loaded machine. But still felt damn heavy!

320lbs on a machine is still heavey so its still great, so again great job :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Arms-worked out lastnight in a different gym...buddy wanted to try it out.
Warmup Db Curls 35x15, 35x12, 40x10
DB Curls 45x12, 50x10x2
Seated Preacher Curls 115x12x3
Spyder Curls hammer grip 35x12x3
Warmup Pushdowns 90x15, 90x12, 100x10
Bar Pushdowns stackx12x3 ( didnt notice the weight as i was working out in a new gym)
Dip Machine 225x12x3
One arm Reverse grip Pushdowns 60x12x3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
good session there!felt those bicep didin't u!!hahaha
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice session. How did you like the new gym?
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
awesome arm workout beau..and nice pic in ur avatar i like it
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Rock
The gym....it was ok had a few nice machines that my regular gym doesnt have but the atmosphere and free weights were nothing compared to my gym! I like smaller gyms myself...not into the huge fitness centers

Turk
thx for the comment on the pic...kinda came to a standstill at around 192lbs. Dunno if i should push the food more or what. Kinda at a spot where i dont wanna add anymore bodyfat. think im around 14% right now. So i might have to settle with this weight until the next phase
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great arm session man, hell of alot of volume for them sexy guns of urs:D just keep eating man, 16% is tolerable in my book;)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Thx bulkboy always good to have you stop by!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Chest and Abs
Warmup Db Press 70x12, 70x10, 80x8
Bench Press 250x10x4
DB Incline Press 90x10x4
Cable Crossover 75x10x4
Leg raises 3x25
Weighted Crunch 180x15x3
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
NICE!!! that benchpress is fucking awesome, repping out 250 like nothing, what u think ure max is these days?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
not to sure....might try it next week to see!
 
Top