• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Max-OT Bulk

Seems to low volume...i dont think i could handle only lifting for 20 min a session 3 days a week. gonna go back on a strict MAX-OT program.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Your tris are real strong points. Big CG and pushdowns.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
cant wait to c some more max ot sessions getting posted in here bro:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
BB-thx dude neither can I!

I'm gonna start a bottle of Super pump 250 (freebie), I'll record my findings in here. Might go buy a bottle of sizeon to stack with it.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back
warmup chins 3 sets of 15
CG pulldowns 200x8, 210x6, 210x6
DB Row 100x8, 110x6, 110x6
Seated 1 arm rows 175x6, 175x6, 175x6
Chins 3 sets of 12

Started superpump today, seemed to give me strength right from the get go, at the end my body felt full of blood all over. I'll have to do a full bottle then give you my opinion on the product but so far (1 day) so good :) the only bad part about the workout was the fact i just got a tattoo on the back of my arm 2 days ago and its still pretty tender. I had to go easy on some exercises :( like CG pulldowns, i felt super strong coulda went heavier but the tightness in the arm prevented that
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Your chin warm up is impressive, what you do for a warm up, alot of guys would struggle to do for 3 working sets, so well done there :xyxthumbs:. Impressive Pulldowns too, 210 for 6 is awesome.

P.s. Hope te "tatto pain" eases off a little before you start ure Max-OT on Monday (then again, the first workout is legs, so it shouldn't affect you too bad).

Base
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
whao, ...whao awesome weight:tiphat:

what you do for a warm up, alot of guys would struggle to do for 3 working sets
agreed, thats basically a working set for me :49::49:
maybe add some weight to your chins? id love to see what you could do :gaygay:
especially after those pull downs:hyperguy:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
wow great chins and those db rows are supa heavy beau:D awesome workout, gona get that back wiiiiiide:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulders/traps
Warmup DB press 50x12, 50x12, 60x8
DB Press 80x8, 80x8, 80x8
Seated side laterals 45x8, 50x6, 50x6
DB front raises 45x8, 45x8, 45x8
Rear Delt machine 200x8, 210x8, 210x8
Seated DB Shrugs 90x10, 100x8, 110x6
BB Shrugs rear 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
shoulder db presses looking good as always, u have awesome shoulder strength brother those 80's are very impressive :coolguy: and just all around u really kill them shoulders.......i'm assuming ur shoulders are one of ur strong points :e5dunno: :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome session beau:D the shoulder presses are very impressive for sure, u just smashed those shoulders all over, thats the way to go bud;)
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
and the traps too:ughnoes:
those shrugs are damn heavy, good work
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
6 Month Max-OT Program
Day 1 Legs

Squats warmup 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 275x3, 305x1
Squats 315x6, 315x6, 315x6
Leg press 655x6, 745x6
SLDL 275x6, 275x6
Standing Calf 200x8, 210x8, 210x8
Seated Calf 180x8, 180x8

Super pumped legs lastnight. Very good session overall although my squats felt alittle shaky compared to normal but i'll take em! Woke up this morning and knew I did legs lastnight :)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome leg session dude:D the squats are real heavy, and that leg press is outstanding:D awesome work all over i bet u have some trouble walking right now huh?:D
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
:hsughr::hsughr:
awesome work, i love those squats :gaygay:
goodluck with the new program, hope it works out well for you :tiphat:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
BB-as always great to have you stop in and share your comments :)

Rage- Thx brother! it will go well, I'll make sure of that
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
Big leg session there man, now hurry up and get your chest and forearm sesh posted :hsughr:.

Base
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Chest, Forearms

Warmup DB Incline Press 60x12, 60x10, 70x8, 80x6, 90x3, 100x1

DB Incline Press 120x6, 130x5, 120x6

DB Flat Press 120x6, 120x6, 120x5

BB Decline Press 245x6

BB Wrist Curls 130x8, 140x8

DB Wrist Curls 55x8, 55x8
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Big leg press and SLD>

And yet again I am gobsmacked by your chest strength. Outstanding!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back/Traps Target 4-6 reps

Warmup BB Rows 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 200x6, 225x3, 225x1

BB Rows 275x5, 245x6 first set was decent but wasnt happy with form so lowered the weight

V Pulldowns 200x8, 220x6

Chins bodyweightx10, 25lbx6

Seated Cable Row wide grip 200x8 very ez under-estimated strength :(

Deadlifts 325x6, 345x5

BB Shrugs 405x6

Fairly happy with the weights I was using tonight. Back felt great but I under-estimated some lifts which made for some wasted sets :( oh well it gives me something to go off of for the next back day!
 
Top