• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Your lifts just astound. You're gonna be giant after this bulk...in a good way!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulders/Tri's
DB Press warmup 55x12, 55x10, 60x8, 65x6, 70x3

DB Press 90x4, 90x5, 90x5

Military Press 185x4, 185x4

DB Laterals 50x6, 50x6

Skullcrushers 115x6, 120x6

Cable Pushdown 260x6, 260x6 again elbows out style

DB Ext 40x6
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
man ur strong at those presses:D another great session my friend:)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thanks BB always good to get motivation from you! I'll keep pressing
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
great sessions, those laterals are immense:ughnoes:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
here some pics taken from roughly a week ago....try to post pics every month to track progress
 

Attachments

  • mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 64
  • schwing 008.jpg
    schwing 008.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 53
  • schwing 025.jpg
    schwing 025.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 49
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
some more...

one for the man PRIEST! lol
 

Attachments

  • schwing 024.jpg
    schwing 024.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 52
  • mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 59
  • schwing 026.jpg
    schwing 026.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 50
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Got some big ass delts there beau. Workouts looking good m8. Keep up the good work
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx dude....ya they really have come up. Im working on bringing up back width and overall leg size....legs are stubborn but i'll keep pushing
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
wow great improvements since ur last pics man, gotten noticably bigger and u got some awesome shoulders and a nice chest, just gotta get a bit more wheels on ya:D

keep working bud, ur doing great:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya i know stubborn legs but there gonna have no choice but to grow :)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Looking strong in there :) Good luck with your bulk :D
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
same as everyone, looking real good, esp the delts. i like that back double bi, just need some more leg mass like you said. keep up good work:xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Legs
Warmup Squats 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 275x3
Squats 315x6, 320x6, 325x6
Leg Press 745x6, 835x6
SLDL 315x4, 315x4
Standing Calf Smith machine 315x6, 315x6
Seated Calf 205x6, 205x6
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
thats the way to get those legs up:hsughr:
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Looking good man...ever thought about some lunges at the end to really finish the wheels off good?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya I love lunges! but im following this Max-Ot program I think week4-8 I get lunges...
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Ahhh...ok gotcha. Just makin sure you don't neglect them.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Chest,forearms
Warmup BB Bench 135x12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 225x3,
BB Flat Bench 300x6, 300x5, 300x5
Incline BB 225x6, 240x6, 240x6
Decline Press 235x6
BB wrist curls 185x6, 150x10
DB Wrist 45x6, 50x6
 
Top