• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
fucking awesome sessions, i think you said you're down to 176?

:ughnoes:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya in roughly 9 weeks ive dropped from 197lbs to 176lbs this am. I plan on cutting for another 3 weeks (12 weeks total) then lean bulk again. Just wanna see where im at as far as lean muscle etc from last year. At this point i think its safe to say ive added 4-6lbs of muscle since last year. Im happy with that...but we will see how i look/weigh in 3 weeks. I dont wanna drop below 170lbs
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Chest/Biceps
Incline BB Press 135x12, 135x10, 185x6, 225x4 working sets 250x8, 275x5
DB Incline 80x6 working sets 100x8, 110x6
Flat machine Press 200x6 working sets 275x6 drop 225x6
Incline DB Flyes 70x6 working sets 80x6
Pullovers 80x8 working sets 100x8, 110x6
Cables 70x6 working set 80x6

Incline Db curls 30x8, 35x6 working sets 45x8, 50x6
BB curls 100x6 working sets 115x7, 120x6
Hammers 35x6 working sets 45x7, 45x6
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong work on chest man.And your 176lbs!!Makes it sound even stronger:ughnoes:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Awesome progress with the weight loss and to have gained lean mucle mass is no surprise given what your pushing around!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
still moving some huge weight bro, goodluck on the weight goals:xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Havent updated this in a few days....been doing the Milos Giant set circuits. Going to do them for the last 2 weeks of the cut. Ill just post the vid for those interested in what it involves etc.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
read the above post Serbo...Just doing it for last 2 weeks of my cutting cycle to change the pace, get some extra cardio etc in.

Plus im gonna carb deplete for 3 days then load for a day just to see how my body reacts etc so this will be good for depleting glycogen stores
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
i really wish this style of training would work for growth, im really sick and tired of lifting heavy ass weights.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats on doing the Milos workout man
some very serious intense training!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Second week of the milos program....

We did Back tonight, im actually kinda liking this routine for a change up/shock method. My muscles feel full. After the giant sets i get a super pump going on no matter what muscle it is.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Looks awesome man! keep at it!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shoulders we did Tuesday....lastnight was chest. Both awesome workouts...feels better the second week for sure.

Tonight we got Legs :D
 
Top