• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Trey Brewer - August 2008

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmmmmmm................. idk i dont like the foundation hes building on now, it just looks odd to me

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks as if he started training legs again. he looks huge, but im starting to think that he will never be able to make those substantial improvements to his lats that he depends on if hes gonna fare well in this sport.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brutal mass. No class. Looks crappy. No future in bodybuilding. Sad but true. End of story.

I don't want to be cruel or anything but he just don't have what it takes to make a successful bodybuilding career IMHO.

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the front double bi looks just hideous.

But he looks like he's added mass, and brought the legs up as Bulkboy mentioned. Hopefully he regains his old form.

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO
great foundation to build on
trey-1.jpg

fucked everything he had and now has to start over with a shitty physique
treyafter-1.jpg

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, same HUGE legs and shoulders but... what about your back?

Also those strech marks don't do any good to his phisique.

Batmanx007

Brutal mass. No class. Looks crappy. No future in bodybuilding. Sad but true. End of story.

I don't want to be cruel or anything but he just don't have what it takes to make a successful bodybuilding career IMHO.
I agree. He'll never live up to the hype

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the front double bi looks just hideous.

But he looks like he's added mass, and brought the legs up as Bulkboy mentioned. Hopefully he regains his old form.

is that cus of the stretch marks? cus id have to agree.

Looks like he is tryin to regain his old form, which i think he can do if he diets properly at the next show and doesnt blow out like last offseason :jerkoff1: