• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer - August 2008

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would NOT mind looking that huge. He's awesome. people say his arms are small. I would love for my arms to someday be that"small".

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He always looks big in the off season, he proved this past Jr Nationals that when he cuts down he is just not a good bodybuilder. Any bodybuilder looks huge in the off season, what matters is how you look at the contest... sadly the way he looked = :ugh:

G

Griffstrong

Definitely not the most pleasing to the eye but the fact that he is that big at such a young age is still baffling to me. He does have a long way to go shape wise but you never know what kind of changes he can make.

P

power

A work in progress

I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss this guy as a future great pro. First off he has tons of muscle, and that is what bodybuilding is about, if it wasn’t about that, then guys that are 202 in great condition would win the Mr. O and not huge bodybuilders like Jay. I am certain he will get his contest condition dialed in, and when he does, mark my words, this man will win his pro card and be in the running for the Mr. O.:xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he realized his mistakes at the jr's and is going a different path now.. hopefully a good one, coz i really like him :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Miami wants a huggie lol
jkk

I would have to agree, all these pics its a disaster
mass monster,yes. but the hype. no.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those stretch marks are hideous. I have some... but he looks like a carpet.

Anyway, I agree with theweapon, he had a great base, then fucked everything up, and now he has to go back to how he was... and then lose more time getting things on track. Sad to see somebody with potential fuck things up.

But he is young, give him a chance. Don't rule him out so fast !!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks much better and healthier in these pics....but he will never become a good pro....sucky shape and just a lot of mass....chest is shallow and back is a weakness....and that is one bodypart that can't be a weakness if u wanna make it to the big league.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn his legs got small compared to what they used to be. and mass really is the only thing he's got. i don't think he's gonna do any damage on a pro stage ever, sad but true.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
B

benmoneyog

lets just wait and see the dudes 23 years old which is way to young to decide anything years in the gym does wonders he barely has been training like a bodybuilder since he used to be a bodybuilder once hes 28 i think that is when we shall see what he is whether it be a freaky mass monster or a big pile of shit

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good mass, horrible everything else.

Zviko

Zviko

I am surprised with the ignorance that's coming from some of the V.I.Ps his young especially in the sport,and i think for him to learn he has to make mistakes and the true mark of a good bodybuilder is if he can learn from it and make something of it, everything was handed to him on a silver platter and i think what happened was a good kick in the ass and i think he can still make something of it

F

fitmod066

he looks better. His skin actually looks better also

J

jdowg

he sucks at posing...he should go play football or something bc i don't think he'll go far in bbing