• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Weekly Cutler Vids

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
^^ It all depends on how bright the light is.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
It takes a couple of days/weeks for the fake tan to completely peel off.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Yes, it's the Olympia tanning stuff coming off in spots. He had to re apply a bit for the shoots too.

Freckles...just highlighted by the tanning lotion
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
16 days after the Olympia, and jay is still looking awesome !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
At the end when the guys are hugging... you can really see the difference in their physical structure... no one is even close to Jays width he is leaps & bounds ahead of the rest in size & bone structure!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^that was a good shoulder workout !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :thumbsup2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
thanks for the update Daniel.
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
good training session!
thans for the video man!:thumbsup2:
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
Was that that guy that used to be in hells angels? i remember MD did an article on a guy idk if thats him though. looks like him
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
More like call to doodie haha how funny, thats alot of shit though. I like those videos though that show you what they do outside the gym. He looks smaller and he can actually fit into some normal jeans now! And them is some fancy shoes :thumbsup2:

Thanks for the vid!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks fantstic if you ask me.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Holy cow, that's a lot of dog shit!
 
Joeb23

Joeb23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
249
Points
16
"Make sure you get the hat" :doh: Lolz.
 
MJ23

MJ23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
67
Points
6
many thanks tkD ! The commercial was funny "physique not included" LOL

Chest is really not the favorite part I like with Jay but the work he did still done with a correct tech as very often.
 
L dimi

L dimi

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
133
Points
18
I love these videos is excellent to see every year at the gym
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
reverse curls at end, ya!, good arm workout.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
Jay looks perfect this year! Great workout
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Man, his training partner delts' always look nasty to me.

BTW: great training session. Guy is huge.
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
Jay looks big! Thanks tkD!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
from 4:45+ to 4:50 or so he looks like al bundy
 
Top