• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jason2009AZopen38311-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen2071-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen3462-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fu*ken.... UNREAL!!

Seriously good work jase, looking awesome as bro

repped!

How long till the comp now?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm expecting a picture including a grapefruit any minute now.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I sure hope so :iorofl:

OMG dude you're killing me :ROFL:

lol. i'm so glad tunen :)

hey if you can make the trip down to tucson i think i know someone who likes to photograph swimmers. you down?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In B4 Grapefruit picture :gaygay:

JK Jase :thumbsup2:

not at all dude. we took some mandatory/bbing pics, and some model type ones. when you're offered photography work with someone this good, you'd be smart to capatilize on it.

i knew it was risky putting the towel shots up, but i like how they came out, and no grapefruits for me....... only oranges :keke: just kidding

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. i'm so glad tunen :)

hey if you can make the trip down to tucson i think i know someone who likes to photograph swimmers. you down?

LOL

I'm considerably heavier than you, natural and roughly at the same BF % year round as you are on stage dude :) Numbers don't lie...

Plz post more pics :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL

I'm considerably heavier than you, natural and roughly at the same BF % year round as you are on stage dude :) Numbers don't lie...

Plz post more pics :)

:keke:

i greatly look forward to the insuing comments from the negative nancy's who will no doubt shift their focus from my conditioning "issue", to the towel model shots. gotta talk smack about somethin'!

lol, and thanks JB, tkd, and dryden. and no JB, i plan on twisting my body similar to how flex wheeler did in a front double bi. i agree hitting it straight on like that isn't the best choice.

P

Pain

VIP
Were you shooting a "Day Off" video for GMV? :keke:

2d7j3ph-1.jpg

Good luck on your contest. :borat:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i greatly look forward to the insuing comments from the negative nancy's who will no doubt shift their focus from my conditioning "issue", to the towel model shots.

My focus is still on your conditioning issue. :)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i greatly look forward to the insuing comments from the negative nancy's who will no doubt shift their focus from my conditioning "issue", to the towel model shots. gotta talk smack about somethin'!

lol, and thanks JB, tkd, and dryden. and no JB, i plan on twisting my body similar to how flex wheeler did in a front double bi. i agree hitting it straight on like that isn't the best choice.

I would advice you to do the FDB the way it should be done as twisting your body will take away any illusion of a X-frame.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
btw which salt/water manipulation approach are you using?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i've been doing that. about 2 gallons a day for me for about the last 3 days and will continue. what would you recommend for the salt/water reduction or manipulation? would you manipulate potassium as well?