• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Grandmasters Quest For Muscle Tone

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good workouts.

Just wanted to comment on the extra left arms volume. Be very carefull with this. It is a better approach to train single arms and use the same load so that the stronger arm is limited by the weaker arm. Doing extra volume will only really lead to a further imbalance as its work capacity will be greatly increased.

Extra volume should be reserved for lagging parts not so much slight differences. So unless it is 10-20% difference in strength or 5% size then don't worry too much about the extra volume.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ +2

Everyone has a weaker arm. its normal, just train normally and do some extre reps with the left arm rest pause style so wiat but ten seconds after it's fatigued and do 2-3 more reps. in time that should help the imbalance! good luck man!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great sessions man, continue getting it.

grandmaster

grandmaster

did not gym yesterday, tired from the beach yesterday...will gym today.

grandmaster

grandmaster

im out until the 23rd of january , got a ligament problem with my wrist.

KurtyJ99

KurtyJ99

Getting stronger every week broski

grandmaster

grandmaster

Getting stronger every week broski

thanks bro and i could really see the difference , i was more energetic and was so powerful in and off the gym

sadly i got a fever last week and never ate much...one day i just ate kellogs all bran flakes for the day..i've gone backwards now and i am really discouraged...my arms look flat and my legs oh fuck just when i started seeing the tear drop and split on the quad it all has just gone now!

i dont know what to do!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ummm get back into the gym eve if to do excersises that avoid the wrist never stop becuase of an injury work around it, wrist hurts? do leg presses, hammy curls, abs, alot you can still do man don't give up.