• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pete's Contest Prep- OCB Midatlantic Classic

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 week to go!!!

Triceps pose, Side Triceps

Attachments

• tri.JPG
    tri.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 89
  • Stri.JPG
    Stri.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 86
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 week to go!!!

Side Chest, Back double Bicep

Attachments

• schest.JPG
    schest.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 83
  • bdbbi.JPG
    bdbbi.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 88
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 week to go!!!

Back Lat spread, ab thigh

Attachments

• blat.JPG
    blat.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 83
  • abthigh.JPG
    abthigh.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 89
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 week to go!!!

Most Muscular: Crab, Hands on Hips

Attachments

• crab.JPG
    crab.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 94
  • MMhip.JPG
    MMhip.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 87
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im really jealous and impressed man! u look awesome!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop it PV you're making me blush ;) I appreciate the kind words though man. I still have a lot of work to do, so hopefully I can look better for my first show. But thank you again for keeping along and being supportive the entire time. It means a lot.

Getting pumped for this show!!!

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy biceps and leg separation, good job man! What is your plan in the final week?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
crazy bicep peaks and freaky quads!

you're ready man"!

Cork

Cork

Great job on the prep Pete. I'd say it's gone great for you so far.

That's an interesting way to carb up, and I was actually thinking of doing something very similar myself, except starting the carb load on Wednesday and tapering down. I'm glad to see that other people try it that way too.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robertinho: Definitely two (if only) strong points I have. haha. Interesting that they are two of the most sought after bodyparts. Maybe thats why they're my strengths? haha I need to work on bringing everything up to those. Thank you so much!! My plans are to start my carb up high on Monday (horray!), and lower it each day after that. Water intake is high the entire time, and so is sodium. I'll be doing cardio up until the show as well as lifting. However the volume and intensity of each will be moderate, and go down each day. I'll go into more detail probably as the days go on.

Natzo: Apparently that is the general consensus on what my strengths are, and I'll take it!! lol Thanks a lot man, I'm starting to feel more ready as the days go on. Thank you for the support!

Cork: It's great that were able to show each other our methods, and see what works! I think this will help keep me full, while not making me spill over. Dorian Yates used to say he liked to come in a little flat, and super hard, rather then full, and a bit watery. I think this carb up process is similar. I definitely won't be flat, but I'll certainly NOT be spilled over, which is great because honestly, I know im not a big guy by any means, but I much rather be shredded, then try to look big. Besides, conditioning is most definitely rewarded over size, especially in natural organizations. I can't thank you enough for your support dude, I really appreciate you chiming in each week. Looking sharp in your avi!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man! Wow, I have seen more improvements in these 10 days than in the past month! Quads and tris look really superb, impressive as hell. Nice to see your sixpack clearly, very little job to be done right now, stay focused and enjoy your last days before the show!

Time to rock, buddy!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MVSF1: I know what you mean man! I've been doing all the same stuff, its just my carbs have been coming down nice and slowly. Once I do that, detail really starts to show. I've been getting better rest also, which has definitely helped. I'm not anywhere near where I want to be, but thank you!! Can't wait to step on stage :)

D

dsg36

looking shredded pete, and good separation... great work! Just keep focused during this last week, and you should do great...best of luck!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DSG36: I dont know about shredded :( but I'm definitely going to be competitive. All my focus is on this contest, believe that!! Thank you for your vote of confidence man, I'm trying to do the Mecca proud!!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
definatelyt look shredded pete well done

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You look hard as nails. Imagine when you put your tan on, u will looks shredded!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys are way too nice, I hope you're not blowing smoke up my butt! I do feel pretty good, but I dont know about shredded :( We'll see though!! Thank you for all the support fellas! I have to put a coat of the tan on Friday night, so I'll try to take pics then and upload them :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What's your nationality, pete?