Register

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The_KM's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

For sure.

Though I only used for one show, it worked amazing wonders. Depending on how lean you come in and your depletions and manipulations will depend if you come in flat. I'd start running it at 3 days out or so if needed. I'd 1/2 dose on the day of the show if you're holding some unexpected sub-q water. Just make sure you carb up enough. Spilling over isn't really a huge problem as long as your water intake remains steady.

I repeat, if you taper or cut water while sodium tapering whilst on a strong herbal diuretic you will come in a good amount flatter pre-carb load. Based on your pictures I don't think you have much to worry about, your conditioning is already top notch.

I will advise though, first day on it your stomach might get the screaming mimi's. Goes away though. In your hotel room make sure you keep AC high. Hell water under the skin can happen in a matter of hours so just making sure you're careful, that's all. I know you have the experience and such.

Awesome product though. My next show, I'm not sodium manipulating. Probably just ganna use the diuretic. 1 bottle of Xpel will last 2-3 shows, so good deal if you ask me.

Hope this helps bro! Ask away if ya want some more info. And good luck on your on-coming weeks and STAY HEALTHY! You're around immune deficiency peak right now. Being sick 4 days out SUCKS.

Good luck

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The Creator's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

3 weeks out

frontrelaxed3weeksac8 1

quarter3weeksje0 1

backrel3weekszv2

frontbi3zw6 1

chest3zv9

tri3kc4 1

ab3jq0 1

oblique3wv2 1

backbi3sq2 1

rearlat3ro2

mm3lk5 1

WOW I think you look great bro. You are a week or 2 behind which I know is because of the whole thing about you doing the show about 2 weeks after this one. Your legs seem to be coming along but kind of hard to tell since there in the shadows. But you do look good

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^Thanks a lot bro. Yeah I know that I wont come in crazy shredded like I had planned but I think I am progressing as quickly as I can and now all I can do is focus on coming in as best as I can at this point.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The_KM View Post
    For sure.

Though I only used for one show, it worked amazing wonders. Depending on how lean you come in and your depletions and manipulations will depend if you come in flat. I'd start running it at 3 days out or so if needed. I'd 1/2 dose on the day of the show if you're holding some unexpected sub-q water. Just make sure you carb up enough. Spilling over isn't really a huge problem as long as your water intake remains steady.

I repeat, if you taper or cut water while sodium tapering whilst on a strong herbal diuretic you will come in a good amount flatter pre-carb load. Based on your pictures I don't think you have much to worry about, your conditioning is already top notch.

I will advise though, first day on it your stomach might get the screaming mimi's. Goes away though. In your hotel room make sure you keep AC high. Hell water under the skin can happen in a matter of hours so just making sure you're careful, that's all. I know you have the experience and such.

Awesome product though. My next show, I'm not sodium manipulating. Probably just ganna use the diuretic. 1 bottle of Xpel will last 2-3 shows, so good deal if you ask me.

Hope this helps bro! Ask away if ya want some more info. And good luck on your on-coming weeks and STAY HEALTHY! You're around immune deficiency peak right now. Being sick 4 days out SUCKS.

Good luck
    Yeah I think I will give that a try! Either that or san shredded. Luckily this show is literally 2 blocks away from my house so I get the luxury of not having to travel!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Braaq's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You look great bro

nudes? please?

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    sigpic72117 1

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator View Post
    Yeah I think I will give that a try! Either that or san shredded. Luckily this show is literally 2 blocks away from my house so I get the luxury of not having to travel!
    Tight. Let us know what's up! looking solid bro. I definitely can tell though that your chest and your legs are the last places to empty out. Fine though, you got more time than you think. You'll look outstanding.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    You look great bro

nudes? please?
    You are a disgusting man!

...Check your pm :carduindisguise

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation nigster's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You look muscular and ready to rock in few weeks. Side tri is a very good pose for you.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lookng great bro!!!! very powerful side tri pose of yours and MM pose
    best of luck bro and we want more updates more often

wheres my nudes??

[OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]

My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^Thanks a ton guys! It is really getting down to the wire here and I am getting pretty excited! I am always seeing the other guys that I will be competing against working their asses off in the gym while I am working and it drives me to work that much harder. I would really like to do well at this show. I have been working on my posing and I know that I will have really good color so as long as everything else can fall into place, I think I will have a good shot at my weight class!

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Creator, how are ya practicing your posing?

Your frotn double bicep looks a little funny to me. Try it flexing your abs (not saying this to show your abs) because im not sure if your going to be the biggest guy so I think you should tighten the waist to make you look more asthetic. Also it looks like you are pushing your chest out and pulling your arms back. Could you take a pic of you doing that so we can compare them?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

On your side chest, bring your hand that's squeezing your chest up higher and lower the your other arm for that it's near your waist like. The judges need to be able to see your serratus on that pose, believe it or not. Also squat lower.

On your side tricep, pull your tricep from your wrist towards you. It'll make your arm look bigger and more striated. On your Ab 'n Thigh, place your hands on the back of your neck touching your back. This will show more of your bicep size.

Try it out, hope this helps for you.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^Appreciate the advice guys!
    I have been running through all my quarter turns and mandatories holding each position for about 30 seconds every day.

Tony-
    I will post up some comparisons 2 weeks out. I have tried my abs flexed on the fdb and for me I think it makes my lats disappear and my waist look wider but I will try it. I am a pretty tall guy (6ft) and I have always thought that flexing abs on fdb only looks good on shorter guys imo. Thanks for the advice and make sure you take a look at the comparisons when I get them posted.

KM-
    I will try that on the side chest. As far as the side tri goes, I have played around with this one quite a bit and I dont like the way I personally look when I grab it from the wrist. It makes my shoulder a little more striated but takes a lot away from my forearm and upper arm in terms of separation. I totally agree with you on the ab and thigh and I usually do hit it like that but for some reason I didnt in that pic. Thanks for the input and keep it coming.

I have a couple of guys that take a look at my posing from time to time and I am always looking over my pics time and time again. IMO, one can never receive too much input on the subject. When I am deciding how to do a pose, I take everything from feet up into consideration and try to make the best decision through that. I have been going back and forth between sides on my tri and chest poses because both sides have definite advantages and weaknesses. I believe posing in critical.

^ O one other thing. Try this also do the Front DB the way you are doing it but pull your chest back a little instead maybe that will make it look more appealing. The way you are doing it now makes it look goofy but if you pull your chest in cuz it looks like you are sticking it out might make your V look better.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation theweapon's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wow i havemissed alot in a week lol, like everyone said before, you look great, how far out are you???

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

^^ 3 weeks in the pics!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,