• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great mate, update us to see the progresion

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arms, shoulders and traps are very very good. Great job!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really do appreciate everybody's input here. My shoulders are definately a strong point and always seem to get very striated when I lean out. Like Tim said, I dont have the best shape to my biceps so I will have to figure out the best poses and ways to hit those poses to hide that. I am entering the light-heavy weight class, 176-198.5 I believe. I am planning on coming in mid 190's. My height definately plays a roll when I stand next to a guy that is 5 inches shorter than me and weighs the same but I enjoy competing. I will keep things updated and feel free to critique or comment as you see fit! Thanks again guys!

Here is the link to the results page from last years show. Scroll down to light heavies to see the top three. It is a tested show for steroids and GH but not prohormones. The Oxodrol and Havoc do not fall under the steroid category in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ looking good bro.. btw you cant test for GH..

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great man, agree with what everyone said. physique is balanced :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Looking great for 10 weeks out there bro. Really well balanced physique, not any major weaknesses. Keep us all updated with progress pics pal. :xyxthumbs:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see no major weaknesses and you appear to be on track for 10 weeks out.

Just stay away from that pizza :spy:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good bud, best of luck.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great aesthetics and balance of muscle you got going on there. Keep it up and definitely keep us updated as you go on. Great pictures!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh that pizza :ughnoes: The food commercials never get to me until I start dieting!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry, Arcane wasn't the puriest when he was cutting. I do recall that Arcane occasionally orders the PH3, which if I remember correctly, is a Pizza-Hut pizza with a side order of breaksticks, especially during cutting. But who doesn't cheat during cutting a little?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh dont get me wrong, I havent cheated since I started and I never will! But it sure is tempting sometimes!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh dont get me wrong, I havent cheated since I started and I never will! But it sure is tempting sometimes!

It's not cheating :wutyousay: why does everyone call it that? It is only "cheating" if you enter a natural show when you aren't... But then again, it is only "cheating" when you get caught :keke:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also think that you're right on track. You don't have any extra time but I think 10 weeks is enough if everything goes as I assume you have planned. And I dont think your legs are lacking that bad. A bit yes but not badly.

Keep on going and I'm sure you're gonna be ripped when the time is right.

Stay strong man!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't worry, Arcane wasn't the puriest when he was cutting. I do recall that Arcane occasionally orders the PH3, which if I remember correctly, is a Pizza-Hut pizza with a side order of breaksticks, especially during cutting. But who doesn't cheat during cutting a little?

I haven't had that since last December and I'm not even cutting :no:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Creator. Have you thought about using GDA's with your carb meals? Why didn't Max invite you into his biggest loser thread? I think you should be in the contest as well. Stay Strong My Friend. :gaygay:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boy you've added some mass in a hurry, those shoulders really stick out. You're going to do great, keep us updated!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking right on track, keep up the good work and keep us posted!