• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
give us some updates :keke:

N

nakedmen2

Banned
you are 1 ugly mo-fo.
that is all

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great man. Cant wait too see some updates and see how you progress towards the show.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cmon bro, give us some updates, how your diet is going

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry for the lack of updates fellas, I have been in Catalina Island, California for the past few days for a family reunion. I knew things would be really hard to try to maintain this diet there but I did a pretty good job with some solid food preparation but not as well as I would have liked. I had to get real creative with training and wasnt able to train as much as I would have liked but I really hope it doesnt set me back. I am positive that I was in deficit every day and I did cardio every day with some beautiful scenery. I am heading home tomorrow and I am back to hitting everything hard. Weight is down to around 210 and I am looking noticeably leaner than the pics I posted at the beginning of this thread. Thanks for all the support and I will get some pics up in about a week.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The diet is going well and I did a heavy leg day today that kicked my ass. Strength remains the same but I can definitely tell that I am gassing faster that usual on the lower carbs. I will post the workout up in my log. Calories are just under 3000 now, I have been shooting for 2800, and weight is just falling off. I have got many comments at work about looking leaner. I try to do 30 mins of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning after having my aminos. On days where I dont do this, it is usually 15 mins post workout. New pics will either go up tomorrow or saturday!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome to hear that u are progressing as u wish! keep it u big boy!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
shit yeah mate! lookin forward to see how good you're commin a long!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear the diets going well man!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was in a huge hurry today so it looks like saturday will be the full set of pics but I had my shaky hand room mate snap a couple quick preview pics! Still have fat to lose and I am sure I am holding plenty of water as I havent cut back on the monohydrate at all yet but I am pleased with the progress!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great bro!
very solid side chest and side tricep buddy!
cant wait to see more pictures, :tiphat:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good. You're on track. So not much to say about that :2: Looking forward to more pics with legs in them.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I snapped some shots today. I am 7 weeks out from the Ironman and 5 weeks out from a local show that I may enter. My bigorexia has been worse than ever and my mind has definitely been telling me to pull out but as of now I am still planning on competing. I am not too impressed with the way these pics look. I wanted to get some good pics up in the locker room of my gym like I usually do but I had no training partner today so I had my roomie take some pics outside and some inside. Shots were taken this morning and I didnt even bother trying to find the good lighting like the gym has. I know my legs are behind but these pics just wash out every line in them...

sidechest5ju8-1.jpg

right5yr2-1.jpg

ab5es0-1.jpg

backbi5zk4-1.jpg

backrelaxed5el3-1.jpg

frontbi5zq1-1.jpg

frontrelaxed5gk3-1.jpg

rearlat5gh5-1.jpg

mm25fe3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesome side chest there Creator!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look really good IMO. The reason your legs look bad is because you are standing in shadows isntead of in open area where the light can hit your body well. I think you look great for 7 weeks out.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pictures for 7 weeks out buddy
your legs look fine to me and arent behind, looks like your on track!
i like how your midsection has came up heapsm nice MM and side chest shot bro :tiphat:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Superb pictures there Creator!!!