• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good man.

Yep definitely don't cut water, is was something I learned through trial and error. What happened to me was I started tapering down water when I realized it was a bad idea. But by then it was too late and I already triggered the hormone release. You don't cut water wile sodium depleting for that very purpose.

You seem like you got it covered! Ugh, you're using Dream Tan? Shit's a damn mess. I opened that stuff up and said fuck this and had a tanner at the hotel to get me going! Good luck with it.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah its a lil messy but I think I really like the stuff! My story sounds a lot like yours. For my last show I had nothing but an 8 ounce redline on friday which probably equaled a negative fluid intake for the day and then just a couple sips on saturday morning...Flat and smooth, what a wonderful combination!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like your looking like you need to bro, plus your avi looks sick so your definitely holding on to your muscle. If your legs are having problems catching up have you considered getting a mild diuretic to help get rid of that water covering up your lines? I would think about it, seriously. I don't know if I spelled it right but Dyazide is great and safe.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^Do you have a link for that diuretic bro? I think I will probably end up doing a mild one. I just got back from a workout and my buddy that I was training with gave me the thumbs up for being on track for the show in 3 and a half weeks so that is good!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^Do you have a link for that diuretic bro? I think I will probably end up doing a mild one. I just got back from a workout and my buddy that I was training with gave me the thumbs up for being on track for the show in 3 and a half weeks so that is good!

I will try to find you a link if you can buy it from one, Duality got it from a buddy who worked at a hospital and somehow got his hands on it. :wutyousay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blake and Creator -> :gaygay:

jk

awesome advice BLake, and Creator you'll kill the competition..
also Redline is a pretty darn good Drink, try Drinking blackpearl RTD 15-20mins before a workout too, get a good boost.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you can't get your hands on that, try MHP Xpel. Worked awesome for me. Use 2-3 prior to show. Using it on the day of is up to you and if you need it. I needed it.

Just an option!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^yeah I have heard of the Xpel. Give me more input on it bro... You think I run a risk of coming in flat? Or do you think it would befifit? Any input is appreciated!

So I am weighing in at 199 today. Bodyfat is sneaking into the ripped range. I saw one of the guys that is doing the show at my gym today and I gotta admit, the guy is a beast! He is an inch shorter than me and he is weighing the same as me with slightly better condition. We hit a couple poses side by side and he will definitely be some stiff competition. I am getting pretty amped for the show. I have decided that the show in 3 weeks will be my only show this season. I had originally planned on doing the Ironman on Oct. 4 but I wont make it. The diet and prep has taken a nifty toll on work, school and relationships. While I do love bodybuilding and love competing, it is very difficult to keep everything balanced and stay upbeat while prepping. If I would have planned for this one show originally I would have started cutting much sooner so I am slightly behind but I think I will make it looking pretty damn close.

I am planning on posting a set of pics up tomorrow for the official 3 weeks out!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For sure.

Though I only used for one show, it worked amazing wonders. Depending on how lean you come in and your depletions and manipulations will depend if you come in flat. I'd start running it at 3 days out or so if needed. I'd 1/2 dose on the day of the show if you're holding some unexpected sub-q water. Just make sure you carb up enough. Spilling over isn't really a huge problem as long as your water intake remains steady.

I repeat, if you taper or cut water while sodium tapering whilst on a strong herbal diuretic you will come in a good amount flatter pre-carb load. Based on your pictures I don't think you have much to worry about, your conditioning is already top notch.

I will advise though, first day on it your stomach might get the screaming mimi's. Goes away though. In your hotel room make sure you keep AC high. Hell water under the skin can happen in a matter of hours so just making sure you're careful, that's all. I know you have the experience and such.

Awesome product though. My next show, I'm not sodium manipulating. Probably just ganna use the diuretic. 1 bottle of Xpel will last 2-3 shows, so good deal if you ask me.

Hope this helps bro! Ask away if ya want some more info. And good luck on your on-coming weeks and STAY HEALTHY! You're around immune deficiency peak right now. Being sick 4 days out SUCKS.

Good luck :)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 weeks out

frontrelaxed3weeksac8-1.jpg

quarter3weeksje0-1.jpg

frontbi3zw6-1.jpg

tri3kc4-1.jpg

ab3jq0-1.jpg

oblique3wv2-1.jpg

backbi3sq2-1.jpg

mm3lk5-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW I think you look great bro. You are a week or 2 behind which I know is because of the whole thing about you doing the show about 2 weeks after this one. Your legs seem to be coming along but kind of hard to tell since there in the shadows. But you do look good :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a lot bro. Yeah I know that I wont come in crazy shredded like I had planned but I think I am progressing as quickly as I can and now all I can do is focus on coming in as best as I can at this point.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For sure.

Though I only used for one show, it worked amazing wonders. Depending on how lean you come in and your depletions and manipulations will depend if you come in flat. I'd start running it at 3 days out or so if needed. I'd 1/2 dose on the day of the show if you're holding some unexpected sub-q water. Just make sure you carb up enough. Spilling over isn't really a huge problem as long as your water intake remains steady.

I repeat, if you taper or cut water while sodium tapering whilst on a strong herbal diuretic you will come in a good amount flatter pre-carb load. Based on your pictures I don't think you have much to worry about, your conditioning is already top notch.

I will advise though, first day on it your stomach might get the screaming mimi's. Goes away though. In your hotel room make sure you keep AC high. Hell water under the skin can happen in a matter of hours so just making sure you're careful, that's all. I know you have the experience and such.

Awesome product though. My next show, I'm not sodium manipulating. Probably just ganna use the diuretic. 1 bottle of Xpel will last 2-3 shows, so good deal if you ask me.

Hope this helps bro! Ask away if ya want some more info. And good luck on your on-coming weeks and STAY HEALTHY! You're around immune deficiency peak right now. Being sick 4 days out SUCKS.

Good luck :)

Yeah I think I will give that a try! Either that or san shredded. Luckily this show is literally 2 blocks away from my house so I get the luxury of not having to travel!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look great bro :2:

nudes? please? :bowhay:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I think I will give that a try! Either that or san shredded. Luckily this show is literally 2 blocks away from my house so I get the luxury of not having to travel!

Tight. Let us know what's up! :xyxthumbs: looking solid bro. I definitely can tell though that your chest and your legs are the last places to empty out. Fine though, you got more time than you think. You'll look outstanding.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look muscular and ready to rock in few weeks. Side tri is a very good pose for you.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookng great bro!!!! very powerful side tri pose of yours and MM pose
best of luck bro and we want more updates more often :gaygay:

wheres my nudes?? :tear:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a ton guys! It is really getting down to the wire here and I am getting pretty excited! I am always seeing the other guys that I will be competing against working their asses off in the gym while I am working and it drives me to work that much harder. I would really like to do well at this show. I have been working on my posing and I know that I will have really good color so as long as everything else can fall into place, I think I will have a good shot at my weight class!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator, how are ya practicing your posing?