• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow man your lookin good. How many weeks out is it now. Id say your on track.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a ton bro! I am a week and 6 days out.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome creator! U look great bro! Good luck with your show, im looking forward too seeing u do well bro!

God Bless
Ben

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your core is shredded, nice work creator, we all know that's a HUGE plus! Keep up this intensity and outstanding outlook and you'll be doing big thangz.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought I would post up a normal day for me

Wake up: 7am
-2 scoops xtend

Cardio: 730am

Breakfast: 8:15
-5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 packs quaker low sugar oatmeal.
-1000mg arginine, ON multi, Fish oil, 2 tums, Animal Flex, 500 mg potassium

meal 2: 1030am
-1 scoop ON Whey, 1 scoop ON BCAA, 15 almonds

Meal 3: 1200pm
-2 tilapia fillets, 2 rice cakes, 10 almonds

meal 4: 2pm
-1 chicken breast, 1 cup oats
-1000mg arginine

Workout: 4pm
-1 scoop supercharge, 1 scoop purple wrath w/ glutamine before and sip during.

PWO meal: 5:30pm
-2 scoops ON Whey, 2 scoops ON BCAA, 1 scoop glutamine, 2 packs low sugar oats, 1 ON Multi

Meal: 6:30pm
-1 chicken breast, 4 rice cakes, 15 almonds
-2 tums, 500 mg potassium

Meal: 830pm
-2 tilapia fillets, 2 rice cakes, 10 almonds

Meal: 11pm
-5 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 rice cake
-Fish oil, Animal flex, ZMA, 1000 mg arginine, 200 mg potassium, 4 scoops xtend

That what today is looking like and it is a pretty typical day. Carbs come in at about 200 grams, protein 300 and fat 50 on a usual day. I thought some may be interested!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally I think you should take out the rice cakes but what do I know someone will just come in here with some study saying you should eat them.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Rice cakes are my saviour right now! I will drop them out at the end of this week. What do you have against them?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Rice cakes are my saviour right now! I will drop them out at the end of this week. What do you have against them?

Arent they a little to much of a fast digesting carb? But like I said someone will come in here with all this info about it.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Whole grain brown rice is the first ingredient followed by corn. I know that whole grain brown rice is a low GH, slow digesting carb so I think it is pretty legit.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Whole grain brown rice is the first ingredient followed by corn. I know that whole grain brown rice is a low GH, slow digesting carb so I think it is pretty legit.

Are they normal rice cakes or whole grain rice cakes?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry I should have specified that. They are quaker whole grain rice cakes. 30 calories a cake with 8 grams of carbs. I love the butter pop corn and the white cheddar! But I am planning on downing a bag of the peanut butter and chocolate chip ones with some jelly on top the morning of my show!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry I should have specified that. They are quaker whole grain rice cakes.

I could have used that information 10 minutes ago :dunnodude: JK bro yeah thats why I was confused. :imcoolurnot:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ZING !!

Dude you are looking awesome ! I hope you smash the show and win some well deserved prizes. Good luck man :3

Also, your legs are really showing now !

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your looking great man, and thanks heaps for posting your daily schudule for exercise/meals. Just one stupid question what does ON stand for? And best of luck for your show i know you will do great.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its been a while since Ive seen this thread but youve made some very descent progression there Creator. I can only say keep up the good work m8 :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great stuff bro!
keep up the solid work.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Appreciate everything guys!
Pioneer: It stands for Optimum Nutrition!

Things are going very well as of late. Kind of odd I might say, weight has stuck right around 198-199 but I have have dropped a percentage or two of body-fat... Not complaining, just a little odd! I posed last night after my workout and its the first time I think I could say that I could have stepped on stage and looked pretty much ready. Chest vascularity is very prominent in quarter turns, side chest and side tri. Abs are cut deep and have very good vascularity. Brachialis is popping out and running up near the shoulers. Hams are popping, but my glutes arent quite there from the back yet! I am still doing cardio twice a day, once in the morning and once after my workout, both low intensity at this point. My strength is way down in the weight room but i'm really not pushing myself anywhere near failure as there is no point now. I am tweaking my approach to peak week and I will post up my plan when it is finalized!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I think we need more close-up glute shots to decide for ourselves.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good stuff creator, looking forward to the see how your are looking, so you are closing in at 1week? to drop the pounds i would say reduce the cals, that makes the most sense at this point, if you don´t need to drop the weight then just keep doing what ur doing
btw how are your micros this far out?
good luck with everyting and yeh what r u gonna pose to?