Maxmonzter Meal log - Page 6
Your first visit?
Register

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 108 of 168
  1. #91
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmonzter View Post
    i just said it for fun. wanted to see what yngmusclejock would say, lol
    been strict with the diet and looking real good, abs are getting real clear by the day and veins popping on new places
    Excellent. Keep focused.


    Please visit our forum sponsors



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #92
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hypocrisy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    15,729
    Keep it steady Max!.




  3. #93
    ^ Sorry for yelling but that wasnt funny. Dont do it again




  4. #94
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation youngmusclejock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmonzter View Post
    i just said it for fun. wanted to see what yngmusclejock would say, lol
    been strict with the diet and looking real good, abs are getting real clear by the day and veins popping on new places
    OH Dear.. Dramatic effect my good friend.. I can't wait to see these draw dropping photos. Pickle and I are anixously waiting!! Come on Max, Prove ME WRONG!!!!!! Post your pictures it's 14 weeks out!


    MOD OF EQUALITY AND PEACE

    You can bank on that! Youngmusclejock Prez 2008


  5. #95
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation youngmusclejock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmonzter View Post
    i just said it for fun. wanted to see what yngmusclejock would say, lol
    been strict with the diet and looking real good, abs are getting real clear by the day and veins popping on new places



    98090150kp2 1


    Max, So your saying that in a week. You have completely transformed your body? Also I see no veins in this photo, until you post your new pictures I call B.S.


    MOD OF EQUALITY AND PEACE

    You can bank on that! Youngmusclejock Prez 2008


  6. #96
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The_KM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    880
    To Max with all due respect:

    Based on the pictures, I honestly don't feel you're ready to compete. You may think you're ready mentally...but you're not. When and if you do drop this bodyfat, I'd say a lot of your mass be disposed. For instance, in the Ab&Thigh picture YMJ just posted, the chest thickness doesn't seem to be from a thick layer underneath, I feel it's the BF on top of a layer of muscle.

    Again, no disrespect and I don't want to take away your desire of being on stage but it's just something that comes with time. People are dogs, they will rip you apart if you come in looking sloppy. Sloppy even meaning +5% BF.

    Maybe even continue this cut as if you were competing, and then do a CLEAN bulk for a year or 2. Then compete. Hell I've seen people in my show that came in with about 10 lbs of water under their skin, great build, but I didn't see a smile on their face the entire time. It wasn't fun for them...

    Good luck with your decsision and if you still continue to wanna compete, I'll stay here and support. But those were my honest 2 cents.




  7. #97
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Maxmonzter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,484
    ok fuck it. iŽll take some pics and post here as my 14 weeks out pics cuz im proud how im looking right now




  8. #98
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,129
    keep at it max, from the looks from your new pictures the diet is working for you


    and for the others stop posting donuts other people are dieting to you know :keke:


    [OCT 08,FEB 09|MOTM] DriDDeRz
    [2008 MOTY|2nd]


    My Inbox is always open for Questions & help regarding anything


  9. #99
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmonzter View Post
    ok fuck it. iŽll take some pics and post here as my 14 weeks out pics cuz im proud how im looking right now
    You should never been 100% satisfied with how you look. Always strive to better yourself. I say, don't post anymore pics for a while, so, we can see a more dramatic change in your progress.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_KM View Post
    To Max with all due respect:

    Based on the pictures, I honestly don't feel you're ready to compete. You may think you're ready mentally...but you're not. When and if you do drop this bodyfat, I'd say a lot of your mass be disposed. For instance, in the Ab&Thigh picture YMJ just posted, the chest thickness doesn't seem to be from a thick layer underneath, I feel it's the BF on top of a layer of muscle.

    Again, no disrespect and I don't want to take away your desire of being on stage but it's just something that comes with time. People are dogs, they will rip you apart if you come in looking sloppy. Sloppy even meaning +5% BF.

    Maybe even continue this cut as if you were competing, and then do a CLEAN bulk for a year or 2. Then compete. Hell I've seen people in my show that came in with about 10 lbs of water under their skin, great build, but I didn't see a smile on their face the entire time. It wasn't fun for them...

    Good luck with your decsision and if you still continue to wanna compete, I'll stay here and support. But those were my honest 2 cents.
    Excellent post and advice. Everyone has already advised that he skips the show and works on building muscle. Max has his mind set on doing this show though, he wants to prove a point I guess.


    Please visit our forum sponsors


  10. #100
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The_KM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Excellent post and advice. Everyone has already advised that he skips the show and works on building muscle. Max has his mind set on doing this show though, he wants to prove a point I guess.
    Thanks!

    Well then all I guess we can say is good luck! Max, doing a show is fine, whether you're proving a point or doing it for the experience, but you want the experience to be a good one don't you? I'd think so.

    You will never have a 1st show man. But keep this mindset and hit these next weeks heavy! No bullshitting. You have work to do so this is business now.






  11. #101
    ^hes already done a show KM




  12. #102
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The_KM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyk212000 View Post
    ^hes already done a show KM
    ...lol are you serious? Any links man? Curious to see how you conditioned yourself (max) previously.




  13. #103
    I think he has a picture on here of him in the pump up room or something but from what i remember no contest pics.




  14. #104
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation The_KM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyk212000 View Post
    I think he has a picture on here of him in the pump up room or something but from what i remember no contest pics.
    Alright...based on his history I don't believe it :dunnodude:.




  15. #105
    ............ bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    14,026

    Please visit our forum sponsors


  16. #106
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation youngmusclejock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,092
    the guy posing is not max, red trunks right side. Not the other guy in red trunks!


    MOD OF EQUALITY AND PEACE

    You can bank on that! Youngmusclejock Prez 2008


  17. #107
    Im not gonna lie max you didnt look very good at all. Hopefully you can bring a better package.




  18. #108
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation youngmusclejock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,092
    Max, did you look at your other competitors when you were backstage? Did you not notice your were out of place? Not trying to be rude but your delusional!


    MOD OF EQUALITY AND PEACE

    You can bank on that! Youngmusclejock Prez 2008




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.