• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Maxmonzter Meal log

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I updated the picture above for you max.

the red meat was taken from meat patty as thats what u said u used.
nuts are around 20grams of carbs in it

1 cup almonds
Calories 855 ( Kilojoules 3575 )

% Daily
Value*
Total Fat 78.6 g 121%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g 29%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 7 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g 7%
Dietary Fibre 12.9 g 51%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 28.6 g
Calcium 364.7 mg
Potassium 1058.2 mg

8oz beef patty
Calories 641 ( Kilojoules 2681 )

% Daily
Value*
Total Fat 43.2 g 66%
Saturated Fat 15.9 g 80%
Cholesterol 114 mg 38%
Sodium 1681 mg 70%
Total Carbohydrates 18.2 g 6%
Dietary Fibre 10.2 g 41%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 40.9 g
Calcium 488.5 mg
Potassium 852 mg

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then i´ll switch to wallnuts and samon

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop changing diets in the middle of your pre-contest Max.

:angrydude:

I know what you mean but he did change it for the better. Im a Palumbo Diet whore so thats why I like this move :xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW.. Just all I have to say, have we forgotten you've tried this diet already?

If so here is the link.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-journey-palumbo-diet-17472.html?t=17472

Then if I must I will post a p.m Max sent to me saying how he just couldn't do this diet.

Max if you don't know the diet by now and your already on a diet you know (well you claim to know) why the hell would you switch? I mean it didn't work last time so why now?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really? how so?? :wutyousay:

How so on which part?

Maybe I should have stated IMHO!!!

Braaq, I know your a fan of this diet and others like it and you've had great success with it. But as you know we are all not the same when it comes to the way we process certain foods and so on. It was just my opinion and experience nothing more nothing less. I think that a "NATURAL" human body can only process so much protein.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop changing diets in the middle of your pre-contest Max.

:angrydude:

I agree 100% on this!

Simple question: was the other diet working well for you?

If YES, then there's absolutely no reason you need to switch. If you run into a plateau then you make adjustments. Whether that be particular carb sources, protein sources, training styles, etc. You do what you need to do.

Youngmusclejock says you couldn't do this diet?
And you realize that as you become closer to show time the stress elevates 250%. Not only the load on the body, but psychologically as well!

Personally if I were you now I'd remain with the current diet you were doing and save the Pulumbo diet for next show. Experiment, not every diet works for everyone, and saying that it's a change for the better isn't always true. Especially in this case.

My 2 cents, it seems to be ignored but that's fine just trying to help.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KM

Check the link, I provided in my post. It will explain everything.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KM

Check the link, I provided in my post. It will explain everything.

Thanks man! Didn't see that. I just went through it. Wow.

From what I saw you had a fucking miserable time on that diet. And you're trying something that FAILED to work a second time. I'm sorry if I come off a bit uneasy but I'm just trying to make it clear that this is no time to experiment. Lose the fat, keep the muscle the best you can!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then i´ll switch to wallnuts and samon

ill re update it shortly then
but ur gonna have to stay on this one till show time, because like some other have stated, u shouldnt change your diet unless its not working and ur've been on it for over a month +,

for the diet i am, it took me prolly a good 3 weeks to notice any changes in my body/shape.

But dont go overboard on the once a week cheat meal.
max is 500g carbs in the cheat meal, somewhere i read.:dunnodude:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
been having today

meal1:5eggs,4 eggwhites
meal2:whey shake,table spoon pb
meal3:chicken breast 8oz,half a cup of almonds
meal4:whey shake,tbs peanut butter

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your calories now? Sounds like they dropped a considerable amount from your last diet when you were getting over 2,000.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is getting a lot of sillyness. Arguing about eating fish? Number of meals?

Max, just put yourself in a calorie deficit, and do more cardio than you ever have before.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Max I would cut out the eggwhites and just have 6 whole eggs.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill get the new total calories for the fish for you shortly max, best of luck mate :)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are your calories now? Sounds like they dropped a considerable amount from your last diet when you were getting over 2,000.

the page before this, towards the top, its around 3,000 calories flex. i did a count for him.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really feel everyone's making this pre-contest cut a lot harder than it needs to be. The things argued about shouldn't be that stressful. Making adjustments on a cut for me was easier then re-analyzing on a bulk.

This thread is getting a lot of sillyness. Arguing about eating fish? Number of meals?

Max, just put yourself in a calorie deficit, and do more cardio than you ever have before.

That simple. Just curious Max, why are you ignoring what everyone says besides the supporters of the Polumbo diet. It failed for you last time correct? According to the thread YMJ posted it did. I'm sorry but I also think it's silly for you to experiment during a crucial time.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really feel everyone's making this pre-contest cut a lot harder than it needs to be. The things argued about shouldn't be that stressful. Making adjustments on a cut for me was easier then re-analyzing on a bulk.

That simple. Just curious Max, why are you ignoring what everyone says besides the supporters of the Polumbo diet. It failed for you last time correct? According to the thread YMJ posted it did. I'm sorry but I also think it's silly for you to experiment during a crucial time.

it didn´t fail last time, i just didn´t follow it to a t, so i wasn´t in ketosis, also i´ve been reading alot on daves program and understanding it better and better and i´m gonna do this diet for the rest of the prep

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck, make sure you're in a caloric deficit like Ironslave mentioned.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it didn´t fail last time, i just didn´t follow it to a t, so i wasn´t in ketosis, also i´ve been reading alot on daves program and understanding it better and better and i´m gonna do this diet for the rest of the prep

That means you failed? Normally before you go on a "CUT" or "BULK" you plan your diet ahead of time. You just don't jump right into it, without a thought.

Keep your calories below 2000 and do cardio. Just like everyone else has said on this page!