• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Maxmonzter Meal log

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Then you aint really a client of Dave Palumbo. Just reading his free advice.

Good luck on the diet.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
done eating this:

MEAL #1
5 whole eggs (make sure to buy OMEGA-3 EGGS from the supermarket. They contain virtually NO saturated fat and tons of good OMEGA-3 fats); add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the Omega-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I had chocolate chip cookies today.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
BOOOOOOOM!!

800pxChocolate_Cake_Flourless_28129-1.jpg
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I had seafood pasta, lots of.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Max you are jacking up the palumbo diet big time. Dont add the egg whites and you need to add 2 more meals. Also where are your vegetables and why arent you adding a fish meal? You are not doing the palumbo diet you are doing a dumb version of it. Also you need to be doing like 2 hours of cardio on this diet.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Max you are jacking up the palumbo diet big time. Dont add the egg whites and you need to add 2 more meals. Also where are your vegetables and why arent you adding a fish meal? You are not doing the palumbo diet you are doing a dumb version of it. Also you need to be doing like 2 hours of cardio on this diet.

A fish meal is not necessary.

Also cardio depends on how much his weight drops and he should adjust cardio accordingly.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
A fish meal is not necessary.

Also cardio depends on how much his weight drops and he should adjust cardio accordingly.

Disagree with you there buddy. A fish meal is a perfect meal for the palumbo diet thats why the man who created puts it in there when he makes the diet
for u.

Also if Palumbo was doing this for him he would reccomend the same thing as me. Also have you seen makes he needs to up the low intensity cardio big time on this diet.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Max you are jacking up the palumbo diet big time. Dont add the egg whites and you need to add 2 more meals. Also where are your vegetables and why arent you adding a fish meal? You are not doing the palumbo diet you are doing a dumb version of it. Also you need to be doing like 2 hours of cardio on this diet.

i have 2 meals left

the fatty protein meal
and proteinshake meal b4 bed
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
i have 2 meals left

the fatty protein meal
and proteinshake meal b4 bed

Ok I thought you were done for the day. Make sure you eat some kind of veggie with the fatty protein meal.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i dont think the cake nor cookie would bother max, with the diet it has 1 cheat meal a week yeah?:wutyousay:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Heres the layout max, for the dave palumbo diet your doing
it might not be to 100% correct due to different types of foods/ brands of food


Edited and Updated it :tiphat:
2dw895x-1.jpg
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i don´t think the red meat and the nuts contain that much carbs
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Stop changing diets in the middle of your pre-contest Max.

:angrydude:
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
224
Views
55K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
P
Replies
35
Views
2K
sexnews
sexnews
P
Replies
46
Views
10K
active_transport
A
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
2
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top