• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
damn Ben you limping today? 455 is great weight way to smash those wheels
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Hi bigBen, huge numbers as always. I'm also trying that Fascia stretching thingy and yeah man, it hurts i hope it works!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Pummy. :49: Thanks buddy!

Glex. Thanks bro i appreciate it!

Mak. LMAO ok ok everybody wanna messs with beno today :tear: u bastards! :D thanks mak!

Fallen: LOL yes i was sore! thansk bro!

Strom. thanks bro, yea fascia streaching is awesome so far! God willing its gonna even me out a lil bit!


Ok i have 3 sessions i need to post, but i have homework and i need to eat so i plan to post b4 work:D


Thanks for the support yall have a great day!

Godbless
Beno
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
no updates? :tear: :tear:



I love you...WHAT?? :eek4:


NO ITS NOT!!!!

dude that pizza was so delicious :spy:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Tweak said:
no updates? :tear: :tear:



I love you...WHAT?? :eek4:


NO ITS NOT!!!!

dude that pizza was so delicious :spy:
:runinafire: BASTARD u know hw much i wanted a hot n ready from little ceazars after u texted me :tear:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Ok baby leg day!

Leg ext
100x30, 130x30, 200x20, 250x15

Squat
225x10, 315x10, 405x10

Vertical legpress(BURNT LIKE U WOULDNT BELIEVE) :yarly:
210x35, 235x30, 260x25

SLDL
135x10, 185x10,10,10

Laying leg curls
200x10,8,6

Fascia streaches for hamstrings


Thats all folks! Another day another couple a dollars
Thansk for stoppin by!

Godbless
Beno
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Murdering them wheels again. Good job Ben
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Hey thanks fallen appreciate the support bro!

Godbless
Beno
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
our workout was nearly identical in exercise man. Nice squats, light weight baby :2:
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
great numbers as always BB!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Chesty... Awesome bro! Gotta get em bigger man
MM!!! DUDE WELCOME BACK! Thanks for stopping by so soon an supporting me bro!

Godbless Yall!

Beno
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Hey my brother, good to seeya smashin those wheels hard as usual, but don't neglect those calves............you we've got a problem there loooool:bowroflarms:
Good to see the high reps happening too bro, I'm thinking of going down that road myself. Take care bro.:weightlifter:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
PUMBA said:
Hey my brother, good to seeya smashin those wheels hard as usual, but don't neglect those calves............you we've got a problem there loooool:bowroflarms:
Good to see the high reps happening too bro, I'm thinking of going down that road myself. Take care bro.:weightlifter:


:49: Yea i usually dont wrte down my calves routine, thank God their growing, but i think thats duie in part to teh fascia streaching, u should give it a try bro! I have been lazy and havent wrote any of my sessions down! :runinafire:


Thanks Pumbito!

Godbless
Beno
 
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
Ben

You suck
!!

JK bro

actually...youre my hero
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
BEN!!!!

so how about that pizza? :spy:

I see your squats are still huge but not huge enough!!! I WANT 470x5 :spy: DO ITTT!!!! DO ITTT!!!!




as for that vertical leg press, thats old school right there man!


no updates? :tear:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks magito and tweakin, yes the pizza was great :spy:

Legs

Leg ext
100x30, 130x30, 200x20, 250x15

squat
225x10, 315x10, 405x5, 405x10

verticle leg press
245x35, 270x25, 20,20 These reps were smooth and controlled none of that speed fast rep junk

SLDL
135x10, 185x12,10,8

leg curls layin
200x12,8, 180x6, 160x10

fascia streaches for hammies

Thats all folks nother day another dollar. Thanks for stoppin by for tho ethat do and commenting!

Godbless
Beno
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
405 squats are monster mate and for 2 sets of reps and in on the fascia stretching as well hows it going??
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
FOOTBALL FAN said:
405 squats are monster mate and for 2 sets of reps and in on the fascia stretching as well hows it going??

Thanks bro, i really enjoy the fascia streaching, it seems to be bringing out alot of deatail, and it makes me appear bigger. :yardsalebroly:

I only do it after all my exercises for the body part i dont do it after every exercise. Like ill do all my exercises for triceps then do the streaching

Godbless
Beno
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
great work with the squats...the rest of the session looks just as good...keep it comin!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks a lot Makaveli, tryin to bro!

Godbless
Beno
 
Top