• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Natural, i break out enough as it is man. I still can shake a few on my back man, then im so pale that my scars show. so i guess really i dont plan on doing a show until i can take care of it.

i wouldnt really worry about your acne for now man.. your thinking way too much into it.. if you were to compete ud see that lots of guys have acne but with a dark tan and lots of pro tan thats pretty much covered up.. if all else fails there are great treatments for that out there..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
i wouldnt really worry about your acne for now man.. your thinking way too much into it.. if you were to compete ud see that lots of guys have acne but with a dark tan and lots of pro tan thats pretty much covered up.. if all else fails there are great treatments for that out there..

Yea thats what the guy that gives me input on my training says. we evaluate every opnce in a while and see what i need to tweak and work on. The guy is a God send for me and im tahnkful to have him helping me.

Ok serb im gonna post all the pics i took bro. Im pale( like u didnt already know) I also havent been able to squat but i think my legs are still getting better with the changes i have made. I would also like to bring up the hammies and calves a il bit.

Th 90930 SSPX0252 122 363lo
Th 90935 SSPX0258 122 465lo
Th 90936 SSPX0245 122 478lo
Th 90943 SSPX0255 122 339lo

Th 90948 SSPX0246 122 429lo

Their u go bro. Hope i it was some what what u were expecting serb! :phuLessVictory:

Attachments

• th_90930_SSPX0252_122_363lo.jpg
    th_90930_SSPX0252_122_363lo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 38
  • th_90935_SSPX0258_122_465lo.jpg
    th_90935_SSPX0258_122_465lo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 37
  • th_90936_SSPX0245_122_478lo.jpg
    th_90936_SSPX0245_122_478lo.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 43
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a big boy Ben.. very solid physique.. u have some sickning thickness.. id love to see your shredded to the bone.. everything would come in super nice... good job man.. and keep it up.. oh yeah.. hit a tanning bed will ya lol

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
your a big boy Ben.. very solid physique.. u have some sickning thickness.. id love to see your shredded to the bone.. everything would come in super nice... good job man.. and keep it up.. oh yeah.. hit a tanning bed will ya lol

I said i was pale :turborun: :49:

Thanks a lot for the kind words serb i appreciate it. do u have any critiques? Like i said more hammies and calves and definately more forarms. Traps too not that i look a the pics :runinafire:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
90930 SSPX0252 122 363lo

buddy your arms are freaky huge....

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
I said i was pale :turborun: :49:

Thanks a lot for the kind words serb i appreciate it. do u have any critiques? Like i said more hammies and calves and definately more forarms. Traps too not that i look a the pics :runinafire:

your forearms are not small at all.... this will all show when u dial in.. your hams look fine from the side as well.. the only thing i would say is your back.. i mean it looks good but i would just really focus on killing it, as im sure you do.. but i feel thats the one part that would totally complete your package..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO, forearms!! :49: My hamstrings are coming in more, but i would like more inner calf. im always looking to improve. I may try a contest next year, but my posing isnt taht great i can do it if im looking in the mirrior, but i havent got the feel of everything just yet.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
your forearms are not small at all.... this will all show when u dial in.. your hams look fine from the side as well.. the only thing i would say is your back.. i mean it looks good but i would just really focus on killing it, as im sure you do.. but i feel thats the one part that would totally complete your package..

THANK U! exactly what i was thinking too, its ok, but its not as thick at the bottom as it is at the top, is this waht u mean? critique further please

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
THANK U! exactly what i was thinking too, its ok, but its not as thick at the bottom as it is at the top, is this waht u mean? critique further please

u know what man.. theres not really much to critique.. but here is some great advice.. as a friend....

if your serious about competing.. do it NOW!!!!! just get that diet right and dial in man... you will see your body in a way that you never have before.. who cares how you do your first show.. but give it your all and diet down as hard as you can so everything is just completely ripped..

THEN once thats done.. you will see your body the way its meant to be seen.. i know when i dieted down i was shocked as to how i looked.. i didnt know i had some muscles that only showed up when i was leaner...

so the only advise i would have for u is.. focus on diet... and leaning down.. i know how big boys think.. we always wanna get bigger and bigger.. but it will be worth it.. even if you dont do a show.. diet down like u were gonna do a show.. this is the best advice i could give u..

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post serb, i appreciate it. I was thinking of doing that this up coming summer to see what i look like. i may do the show i may not. But i do want to cut down once to see waht its like. im off to eat bro. Thanks for the back n forth bro! Have a great night:)e5dunno: should be getting their right your in canada) :2:

C u around bro!

Godbless
Beno

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
Great post serb, i appreciate it. I was thinking of doing that this up coming summer to see what i look like. i may do the show i may not. But i do want to cut down once to see waht its like. im off to eat bro. Thanks for the back n forth bro! Have a great night:)e5dunno: should be getting their right your in canada) :2:

C u around bro!

Godbless
Beno

ok bro.. have a great nite.. ya im off to eat as well.. its 735pm.. i gotta get up at 5am for work.. so ill be in the sack soon as well.. have a great nite

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Every number in here is huge, BigBen! Bench looks outstanding and your shoulder press is always been, and continues to be, amazing. No wonder your upper chest and shoulders are so well developed and tie in so well. The limbs are looking huge as well, particularly those arms. Keep it up, brother :2:

PS: Get a tan.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4:

Holy shit ben, I forgot your back was so damn wide, If you flexed your lats in a t-shirt it would rip :eek4: :skurred:

Monsterous arms as always, HUGE legs, JUST A FLIPPINAG;ASD F;ASKLJDFSA F SHITTIN OMG!!! DUUUUDEMONSTERAHHH!!!!

Looking very good ben, pics always are impressive as are all your numbers. Great pics

P.S.

nice shirts :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
freaky huge man. You should consider doing a contest. I think you can go far if you decide to compete...

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Geeeez...I would not want to meet you in a dark alley. Good thing I'd see your pale arse coming! :49:

Just kidding about the tan; I'm sure we're all that white by this point in winter. I know I am.

I can see why you put up all that huge weight! :weightlifter:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
go tanning :no:

tanning will help with the acne too, I'm gonna start going actually because my arms for some reason like to carry the only acne I have on my entire body :tear:

nudes? :spy:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMFAOOOOO at all the comments about my pale ass. :tear: Your all so cruel!

Line: thanks big bro, glad to get such kind welcoming words from u man!
Tweaker: i always roofle when u post "kjhkljhbqwlkjbfqk big" Thanks for kind words tweakin!
BB: i was kkinda thinking about doin the show this upcoming year bro! thanks!
Glex: :49: Casper dont got shit on me huh bro! Thanks for the support!

Good stuff guys, i gota hit back n bis today!

Godbless yall hope ypour workouts go great!

Beno

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they will be fantastic dammit...fantastic I say :spy:

want to go tanning together? :ughfingers:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: tweak likes men :spy: yes ill go :spy:

Ok back n bis

Pull ups
meX12,10,9

T bar rows in corner
125x12, 150x12, 150x10 drop 125x4

DB rows hand on knee rather than on a bench
105x10,10,10

T bar machinebottom handles
90x10,10,10

Top handles same machine
90x10,10,10

Machine cambered bar curl one arm
50x12,10,8

DB curls
45x8, 40x8, 30x12

immediately over to fascia streaches
15lb
15 second streach 30 second contraction 30 second streach

30 second rest

10 second streach 15 econd contraction 20 second streach 25 second contraction 30 second streach

Did some crunches and leg lifts

Thats all folks another day andother couple a dollars

Thansk for stoppin in!

Hope your workouts went great!

Godbless
Beno

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
How do you do a cable cambered-bar curl with one arm?! :eek4:

Good weights all through the workout, bro. I know I can always count to see some real heavy compound movements in here and surely you did not dissapoint!

Now go get a tan!