• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Great volume and huge weights on chest and legs. I can't believe you were able to hold 315 on fronts for that long, that's really sick, bro :eek4:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn those are some numbers to be proud of. Beno crushes the iron once more with staggering power.

Awesome benching and tri work brother. Love those, but just look at that leg work!! Hardcore, blood, guts and glory.

Sweet sessions there Ben. A training log I've admired since I first read it back on the ole BBD and one I'll continue to admire throughout my lifting days.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Line said:
I can't believe you were able to hold 315 on fronts for that long, that's really sick, bro :eek4:
Seriously :eek4:

Nice tackling the heavy close-grips after those regular bench presses :2:

Well put together as always, man!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fallen: Thanks bro! :2:
Base: Thanks for the kind words bro!
Line: its the sweats :spy: :49: elbows up is all i can say! Thankk God for strength!
Evo: Thanks very much man, your log is always one of my favorites aswell, bc your continually pushing for PBS! :hsughr: im not jelous!

IM NOT! STOP LOOKING AT MY CALVES! :hsughr:

Thank u glexito! do it do it bro!

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Close grip bench, front squats, flat bench, leg curls....I don't know where to start. Excellent session as always:) I also really enjoy the fact that your mental prep/health gets equal attention along with your physical side. Keep setting the marks Ben, and I'll work to keep up:2:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YEAH BUDDY nice session bro, those walking lunges are pretty bad ass

Glex

Glex

VIP
^^ Ditto Evo and Eric dittoing me and Evo's dittoing me :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The word 'ditto' has lost all meaning to me now:e5dunno:

That means please update your log, Ben:)

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry folks i have been training my ass off and eating the same way and im fucking losing weight so im not very happy about that, but im getting stronger than i was.

Ok a few updates on things i have been having issues w my knees so its been no squatting lunges or hack squats for a while, i have been bringing in a shake w dextrose and whey and doeing 4 sets of extsion and curls between each body part and sipping on the shake j trying to keep my legs to not shrink. OK another thing that happened is i strained my right spinal erector, Thank God it wasnt to bad so i can still do DB rows and what not standing stuff has been cool thus far as well.

As far as my diet goes im eating 7-9 times a day 40 G protein 60 carbs and 12 G of fat per meal.

My body weight is a unsatisfying 233 lbs and i am at 12 % body fat.

My training is all basic exercises or as basic as i can make it right now due to injuries.

Ok so i did back biceps today but i started w the extensons and curls

4 sets of ext and 4 sets curls 10 seconds rest bt sets

T bar machine Plate loaded
2 platesx8, 3 plates x 8, 4 plates x6 4 plates x 4

DB rows
105x8, 130x8 160 x6

pullups
mex8,6,5

t bar machine lower grip
2 plates x 8, 3 plates x 6, 4 plates x 4

4 sets of leg ext ad 4 sets f leg curls 10 second rests bt sets

barbells curls w cambered bar i guess thats what u call it
110x8, 120x6, 140x4

DB preacher curls
40x8, 50x6, 55x4

DB hammer curls
65x8, 75x6, 85x4

Did my extensions and curls again 4 sets each

Streched, and finally was able to perform the splits today i had been working on thet for like a year.

did seated calves and reverses aswell.

Sorry for the lack of updates i spend a lot of time eating and drinking carrot juice.

God Bless
Ben

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how heavy you going on leg extensions? because from personal experience putting forth even 50% effort on those will make your knees worse

ask my left one :tear:

nice and strong Ben, rows could be better :spy:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
how heavy you going on leg extensions? because from personal experience putting forth even 50% effort on those will make your knees worse

ask my left one :tear:

nice and strong Ben, rows could be better :spy:

About the extensions i have a very old machine and the pressure is off of the knee, i actually feel alot better now thank God and when my back feels better will be getting int lunges again.

Thanks tweakin

EDIT, only about 100 lbs on ext

Glex

Glex

VIP
I forgot how strong you are, you bastard :tear: Brutal weight!

Get yourself healthy, man!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
About the extensions i have a very old machine and the pressure is off of the knee, i actually feel alot better now thank God and when my back feels better will be getting int lunges again.

Thanks tweakin

EDIT, only about 100 lbs on ext

good to hear dude :xyxthumbs:

I don't even do 100lbs on extensions anymore, I go about 30lbs for one legged extensions for a good warm up and hit the bike for a couple minutes

my left patella tendon gets pretty tender at times, and I blame it solely on heavy extensions :tear:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice weight, i hope that knee problem gets better soon.. i know how it feels to be injured it totally sucks..