• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
"That's all?" That leg session was straight up brutal, Ben:ughnoes: Rolling from set to set like that is crazy awesome; keep it up, big man.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn it man those single leg presses were brutal - just as to be expected with your training.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
BigBen said:
Leg press one leg
200x10,10,10,10,10(just went form one leg to the other w no rest for the first 5 sets) 250x10,10,10(one leg to the other w no rest just like the first 5 sets) 300X10,10 same as first 8 sets one lge to the other. So i ended up w 10 sets for each leg total.
Looks interesting, Benno; a lesser man would puke!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks for all the comments guys iu know i appreciate it, and glex trust me any body can do that man its all mental baby!

God Bless
Ben
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
post a session tonight bitch :disgust:











now :disgust:







nudes? :ughfingers:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dam man some real nice weight ur pushing up there... keep up the good work
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
LMAO at tweak!

Thanks turkish!

Ok heres a leg session i did today

leg ext one leg
30x10,10,10 Just went back n forth

leg press one leg
300x10,10,10 again just went form one leg to the other no rest

walking lunges
3 sets 45lbs db each hand and uhh probably like 12 steps each set each foot

squat just eased into this bc of the knees
135x10, 225x5,5,5 felt good i was pleased, its not my usual but it is a beginning of a comeback God willing

leg curls
200x10,10, 1225x9,8,8,6

I guess thats it for today

God Bless
Ben
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Gotta start somewhere, man. Good luck with the squats!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
nice work w/ the legs brother.....just keep taking it easy on ur knees w/ the squats if they hurt, better to ease into it :xyxthumbs:
 
shade

shade

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
42
Points
6
that some heavy ass weight! good work man
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good start on those squats Ben - eays does it. Those walking DB lunges are superb though!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks all!

Back n biceps today
bb rows w a wide grip
135x15,10, 225x12, 275x10, 315x6

DB rows
105x10, 130x10, 160x8

T bar machine lower grip
3 platesx10 3 plates and a 25x8,4

bb curls
110x10,10,10

preecher curls DB
35x10, 45x8, 55x4

Wide grip machine curls w like a cambered bar
150x10,8,7



Thanks Guys!

God Bless
Ben
 
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
173
Points
16
Wow, looking good Ben, heavy ass rows db, bb, and t- bar. Heavy curls. and good variation of reps with them as well to finish off the workout. Keep up the good work
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
get paid little bro.... get paid

big time as usual
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Those rows are fantastic, Ben.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
DB rows are immense. That's the way to get that Coleman back.
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
I definitely echo Rocky; that's some sick work, Ben:zangief:
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
them rows put the BAM in Emeril's vocabulary :spy:

ginormous indeed, *cough thats what she said cough*

giant curls too :gaygay: working them biceps YEAAA BUDDDAH!


*cough sexy cough* :gaygay:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
thanks a lot everybody. LMAO at tweaker wheeeeew :gaygay:

put your mind to it and your faith in God baby!


i had been sick the last few days i did train legs today

Leg ext one leg
30x10,10,10,10 Just back n forth bt legs

Leg press one leg
250x10,10,10,10 j back n forth bt legs

walking lunges
45x12steps,12 steps, 12 steps

Laying leg curls
200x12, 225x12, 250x7 200x9,8,8

Thats all folks!

God Bless
Beno
 
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
1,095
Points
38
Impressive session Ben; the fact that you did it while sick makes it even more worthy of props.
 
Top