• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Not up to your normal sexiness on the presses, as expected, but still great! Feel better so we can see the harcore unhindered Ben we all know and love :gaygay:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How long did your sickness last? Hope you feelin better bro.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry about being lazy w the updates, i was sick for about 2 weeks. I wasn't really doin anything special but getting the b;lood goin. Thanks for your concerns flex, and turkish!

Today was chest and tris

flat bb bench
135x15,10, 225x10, 315x4, 365x1, 315x3 those were with a grip about 2 inchesoutside of my shoulders. Ok the super sets i did were with a wide grip on the barbell and a more narrow ppush w the dumbells

so again flat bb press
275x10, 245x10, 225x10

Supersetted w

flat DB press
105x10, 105x4(that was garbage as far as how many i did but live n learn, 75x10)

up n overs w a press barbell
110x10, 130x8, 160x3( blahh) its ight though

BB kicks like skull crushers i guess
110x10,10,10

Pushdowns
140x10, 160x10, 180x10

That was all for today. i have been really low energy and i realized that the anabolic pump supplement i had been using was causing this. the supplement is like suppose to raise insulin levels and it says preworkout pwo and at dinner. well my mistake was following the directions. i would take it pre wo and be tired bc of the way my blood sugar was while working out, now i would have sugar and what not and blah blah we all know how it works. so my game plan is to stick w that supplement but only use it once a day and arpnd meal 5 or so. I think that should work great.

God Bless
Ben

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy hell those presses are fucking sick!!:D hows ur training split look like atm big man?

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You weren't lazy with the updates at all, Ben; apparently your work's been anything but that as well. Excellent work all around:xyxthumbs:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bb its something like

chest shoulders tris
back bis hamstrings
quads
off sometime i dont take off and i go chest tris here
back bis hams
quads
if i dont take off before i will take off here, but if i do take off befor ei will usually train through to chest shoulders tris here

OBE shit man i cant let u get to much stronger than me man i ave to atleast stay competetive

Thanks yall

God Bless
Beno

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey ben sorry to hear about your sickness but i hope youy're getting completly over it very shortly and start focusing completly on weights and recovery from workouts only, not pathogens!
hope u get that supp working better for you mate! :)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pressing, and thats good to hear that you figured out how to use that supp better. did you try it how you said? once a day? and did that work out good for you, better energy working out when you dont take it?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you peanut

nice pressing, and thats good to hear that you figured out how to use that supp better. did you try it how you said? once a day? and did that work out good for you, better energy working out when you dont take it?

YEs, i did notice the differance today was actually the first day, and i had better energy but i was still laggin a bit i had to push hard to get through my workout. I think whats goin on is that im slightly tired bc im doing a body cleanse right noww chlorella and juice theorapy so thats playing a role of making me slightly tired. i just feel like i cant sleep enough at the oment but when i lay down im usually OUT! So yes the supp is now under better control, and i should be doing better energy wise in a week or so after the cleanse is over wirth. I have been cleansing for almost 3 months now.

:skurred:

God Bless
Ben

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing that despite your lack of energy you still manage to cruch such great weight! Damn right you're remaining competitive! Hopefully your regained energy will make a difference too.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sum awesome weight being moved big ben......very impressive

Glex

Glex

VIP
Geez, that's what you're like tired? Hopefully you've logicked out your blood sugars and everything correctly and we'll see some more insanity :xyxthumbs:

Glex

Glex

VIP
Amazing strength as always, Beno. The rows and BB curls are just phenomenal.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome rows, those wide grip bb are supreme!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome BB rows/DB rows!! sum amazing back strength brother :bowroflarms:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That session is evidence enough that you're still smashing the weights in the gym. Good to see you making the posts every nowe and again to keep us updated with your awesomeness!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
explain teh up n overs. I think I know what they are, but not 100%

upright rows are looking nice as always, they've always been a strong point for you :xyxthumbs:

you need to post one of your leg sessions :gaygay:

and then take pics of teh glutes :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session there ben!! never in my life seen or heard about benching like that! haha awesome, im gonna try that someday...

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks teh tweak and bulk boy.