Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
What are your goals right now? Adding mass? Leaning down? If you don't get to these questions, that's cool. Good luck with everything. 
Damn impressive back and bicep strength I see bro. Good Pressing on leg day as well, do you squat at all? just curious
i use to, 500 for reps, im letting my knee heal up though. I had problems with my MCL on my right leg. I expect to be back at them in a few months. i have already taken 2 months off from doing them. (squatting i mean) lemmie tell ya nothing makes up for em but u sure can come close. I didnt write it down but i do 3 sets of really high rep leg ext then i do like 30 rep squats w no bar or weight. looking at my form really close i noticed that my body tends to lean to the right which might have been what caused my problem to begin w. What i mean is when i come down i tend to sit into my right side a little bit more than i do my left, i think the extra pressure on the knee j eventually caught up w me. so i am working on that as well.
God Bless
Ben
), I use to do that myself until I lowered the placement of the bar on my back and go into doing box squats, then squats with no clips to check my form. The problem is pretty much fixed by now, I am looking forward to seeing you rep out 500 again 
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.