• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BIG FAHAD'S REACENT LIFTS AT THE GYM!!!

F

fahad

Fahad you're looking huge bro...what about the waist though?

as I said I got BIGGER than the pic that you see in my avatar now that I posted a few months ago and some upper abs are visible but either ways ill diet down this summer.:thumbsup2:...

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as I said I got BIGGER than the pic that you see in my avatar now that I posted a few months ago and some upper abs are visible but either ways ill diet down this summer.:thumbsup2:...

Good work mate. Keep us updated on your progress. Is it still your goal to be the biggest natural guy in Canada? By the way how tall are you?

F

fahad

Good work mate. Keep us updated on your progress. Is it still your goal to be the biggest natural guy in Canada? By the way how tall are you?

lol I wanna be the biggest bodybuilder on earth :turborun:....and am 6 feet tall...btw here's some other pics.

-me in 2004 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2369966

-at 18 years old 2005 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2369939

- at 20 years old 2007 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2865432

-and again the most recent a few months ago at 22 years old http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2983103

shadeagain

shadeagain

fahad you know someone called al haddad?? you look like his brother.. awesome ya wahhshhhhhhh

F

fahad

fahad you know someone called al haddad?? you look like his brother.. awesome ya wahhshhhhhhh

not sure but this sounds like somebody from kuwait which is where I am from...where are from???

shadeagain

shadeagain

not sure but this sounds like somebody from kuwait which is where I am from...where are from???

hes strongest man in arab. ya hes from kuwait..

i am from israel..

F

fahad

hes strongest man in arab. ya hes from kuwait..

i am from israel..

cool man,,I think that's him if am not mistaken, he's strong for sure :thumbsup2:....

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still no vids?!!!!!! lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

fahad

Diet cock ftw!!

how old are you bro?? looking at your post shows that you got some issues with your inner self..don't hate and go get some help MR. Bravo!!! :turborun:.........

shadeagain

shadeagain

Strong guy for sure but the form :umwtf: pretty crappy I'd say.

if you watch his recent videos you will see why hes going to be the worlds strongest man.. hes drug free can curl 315 easy bench 580 raw and hes getting stronger and stronger.. his goal to compete in the wsm and win it!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how old are you bro?? looking at your post shows that you got some issues with your inner self..don't hate and go get some help MR. Bravo!!! :turborun:.........

Way to take a joke. :2: I might have mistaken you with Q80 though..
What could I possible hate about you?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you watch his recent videos you will see why hes going to be the worlds strongest man.. hes drug free can curl 315 easy bench 580 raw and hes getting stronger and stronger.. his goal to compete in the wsm and win it!

And you know he is drug free how? or are you just going by what he says....natural and curls 315? lol

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It doesn't matter whether he's natty or not. It's still not enough of an excuse to use a crappy form, or is it?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
It is impossible to be the worlds strongest man drug free.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ there is no excuse for bad form ever