• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Guns Log!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome comeback session man!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Thanks guys.

@dilated: I'm not doing powerlifting but this is a strength routine. My goal atm is to get strong and then size will proceed, also I periodise my training, in a couple of weeks I'll prolly do 2 weeks of hypertrophy training. But, the current way I train is my favourite doing all the major ezercises in one workout. My outlook on training has changed since a couple of years ago when I used to do splits etc, let's just say I won't be going back to them. Workouts structured around major compound movements, volume and frequency are the key to success.

:smile:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Solid squatting for a comeback Lance!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I see lance, sounds good!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Thanks fella's

Light day

Ok, today i did a bit different from what i normally would do because i have severe DOMS in my quads from mondays squats. There that bad im struggling to walk so i decided its best to let them heal up. So i didnt do squats or regular deadlifts.

Stiff legged deadlifts
100 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 10

Military press
60 x 10
60 x 8
60 x 8

Chins
bw + 10kg x 6 x 3 sets

Lying tri extension
3 sets of 10

Barbell curls
2 sets of 10

- Quite an easy workout but i needed it because my legs are in bits. I hope they heal up by friday for Rugby practice.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
I used to play throughout my high school days but then gave that up to have more freedom training. But, im playing in a memorial game for one of my relatives passing. I have to train though because i havent played in years.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
i see, hope you have fun doing it.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You're going to find that getting tackled is even less fun than you remember it. Oldness brings the pain.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice healer session lance my boy. xxx, you play rugby? outside center?
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
You're going to find that getting tackled is even less fun than you remember it. Oldness brings the pain.

Not a lot of people can tackle me :smile:

Pickle said:
nice healer session lance my boy. xxx, you play rugby? outside center?

thanks pick. i play on wing and most of the time loop between the two centres and go for a run!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Light for you, heavy for some! good job man!
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
116
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
282
keeptough22
keeptough22
razaul
Replies
0
Views
862
razaul
razaul
Natzo
Replies
15
Views
6K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top