Natureboypkr
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 679
- Points
- 16
Man you should be playing Defensive Lineman or Fullback somewhere
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
December 19th 2008
(Back and Legs)
[Trad. Deadlift]
1 x 20 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 225 lbs.
2 x 20 @ 315 lbs.
Energy drained!!
[Leg Press]
1 x 10 @ 175 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 355 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 540 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 720 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 810 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 1055 lbs.
[BB SLDL]
1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
[Leg Ext.]
1 x 10 @ 60 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 120 lbs.
[Wall Squat]
1 x 2 minutes.
I was so drained, after the deadlifts I was thinking about just quitting.
But I pushed forward and finished the workout, and im getting all kinda of pulsing back cramps. So it was a good one. biggrinsanta
Big Z vids > Branch W. vids. EOD.Awesome sessions, big guy. Really enjoying those vids.Big Z vids > Branch W. vids. EOD.
You're def. strong like a bull - but I guess you have to be with all those Muscletech supps... You're taking more powder every WO than I do in a month...
20 reps deadlift, I can only imagine what it would feel like
KurtyJ99 said:Great workout as usual, 315 x 20 is hella back pump.
miamiracing said:heavy workouts bra, keep them comming
PrinceVegeta said:^those are a lot of pills!!
Crazy deads man!
Natureboypkr said:Man you should be playing Defensive Lineman or Fullback somewhere




)I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.