• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 31.07:

Running after a few hours of work with a female colleague.

4,0 km. 20,05 min.

And then up the stations weightroom to do:

OH pullups:
x6
x20 - OMFG! I did it!
x10
x10
x10

Benchpress:
15x60
15x60
20x60
Supersettet with the pullups.

Fucking sweet. I guess the reps weren't completely full range of motion, but that doesn't matter - they were good enough for me. Deadhang on the last 3 sets though. I is awesome.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Sunday 02.08:

Ran to work to pack up my stuff, since I'm starting at the academy tomorrow.

3,88 km - 19,43 min.

2,78 km - 15,16 min.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice man! 20 pullups in a row is no joke! nice running too man!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 04.08:

Did some interval running after school.

1 km warmups.

0,35 km. 1,17 min.

0,75 km. 3,17 min.

1,11 km. 5,05 min.

1 km run back home.

Damn hot and damn hard after some 20 km cycling today.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Are you training for the Olympics that are going to be in your country?

cause that's a Paula Redcliff training!

Jk bro..glad to see that running training!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Are you training for the Olympics that are going to be in your country?

cause that's a Paula Redcliff training!

Jk bro..glad to see that running training!

Hey Natzo. Glad to see your here. No, man, I just started on my secord period at the police academy. So running will upped along with selfdefence... But still trying to keep the strength at hand - just did 20 pullups @ 98 kg bodyweight, you know... :borat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You're going to turn into a skinny African man if you keep on running so much.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^lmao thats just what i came into my mind :49:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
You're going to turn into a skinny African man if you keep on running so much.

I sure hope let takes sligthly more than a little running to turn from a truly buff, bald white guy into something that looks like it spend all it's life running around barefooted in Kenya... But perhaps I will pull a reverse MJ...? :rofl3:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 06.08:

Traning at a different FW with a guy from class.

OH pullups:
x10
x10
5x5kg+bw.
5x10kg+bw.
5x10kg+bw.

Pulldowns:
8x80
6x90
6x90

Db. rows:
12x36
12x36
12x36

Seated alt. Db. curls:
8x18
8x18
8x18

Straigth bar preacher curls:
10x30
8x35
8x35

Alt. Db. curls:
6x20
6x20 -> 4x18 -> 6x16

Seated laterals:
12x12
12x12
12x12

Not the most energypacked session and hot as a, well something that is hot... Got some decent work done and nice to hit the gym after a boring day at school.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice rows after all that back work! bicep work mustve made u swole! keep it up office :borat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice rows after all that back work! bicep work mustve made u swole! keep it up officer :borat:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thank you for the comments, fellas.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Saturday 08.08:

Training at FW after a sunny trip to the zZoo.

Flat Db. press:
10x24
10x28
10x32
10x32

Benchpress:
10x50
10x60
5x80
5x70

Hammer Strength chest press:
10x1 plate a side.
10x2 plates a side.
8x2½ plates a side (wide chest press).
8x2½ plates a side -> 4x2 plates a side.

Pullups:
x10 (OH)
x10 (OH)
x10 (UH)

Hammer Strength one arm ma. row + Seated laterals:
10x2 plates a side + 10x12
10x3 plates a side + 10x12
10x3 plates a side + 10x12

Calf raises ma. + hyper ex.:
10x2 plates a side + x10
10x3 plates a side + x10
10x3 plates a side + x10

Dips:
x15
x15
x15

BB! curls:
10x40
10x40
10x40

Sweat'o'meter reached new highs today. Also I have to face the fact that I won't reach new peaks of strength the next 8 months... Felt pretty used after the first week at the police academy: Tuesday - interval runnig, Wednesday - running with the class, Thursday - training after school, Friday interval running at school and now Saturday - training. Phew! Good thing I'm gonna light the grill and fry up some huge T-bone steaks now... :drool:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Damn! hectic schedule man! nice training 2!!
 

Similar threads

Top