R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Damn there was a lot of work in that session! VOLUME! 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.









I'll echo the impressive impression made by the pairing of bench and chins.
May the new year bring you frame and fortune. 







Wow ,lots of work done .I like how u use supersets there..i bet the pump was great.
Still, it's also so that I bench twice a week, which I pretty much have to, since my 50 kg. max will be tested four times during the next 18 months I'm at the police station.
Well, it sucked. It sucked so much I ran it three times... 


Chins went great never the less. 
= BB!At your service.Yeah that looks like one kickass session,good job again.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.