onebigeric
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2006
- Messages
- 1,095
- Points
- 38
You're a maniac Till, a pure psycho. I have little doubt that you deter crime just by wafting left over intensity from the gym. Crazy excellent work


Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

You're a maniac Till, a pure psycho. I have little doubt that you deter crime just by wafting left over intensity from the gym. Crazy excellent work![]()
Keep checking back, dude. 

Running sucks. End of thread.
All the cool kids say:You suck. End your life.





And another note: It's just fucking great to get started to the actual police job and I'm enjoying every minute! 

I'm seeing Rasmus (you know who!!!1!) and have him have a look at it. Seems like his treatment did the job for you eventually, even though you bitched about it at first... Hoping the best. For me. 

But, the treatments from my chiropractor is paying of (eat your black heart out, Tunen), so it's all getting better, am just going easy, untill everything is up and running.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.