• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Last session looks good.Love the supersets.Good to hear that back is getting better.

Thanks, my friend. :2: Last session was pure rehab, which I also presume the next ones will be...But I've had three good back "cracking" session with my good friend Rasmus the Chiropractor (aka. "Mr. Pain") and it has already helped alot. :hsughr: I'm also doing lots of exercises and putting my on my lower back. Should have done this a long time ago...
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
A little update...

Lower back is getting better - I'm just waiting to get back (!) at the training. Maybe in Teh Dungeon of Sexy Steel on Saturday....?! :ughfingers:
Tomorrow is raid control training at work, so that'll bring up some sweat and Thursday I'm going for a run. It's a win-win! :hhj:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 10.01:

Running practise. Went for a run after spending all day in front of a computer.
5,6 km. Time: 25,30 min. Incl. some nasty hills and the dreaded Devil Run interval. :ughnoes: Damn good running session and my legs are fucking sore now. Excellent!
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Man I would lift any day over those runs... good time on the run. What are the dreaded Devil Run interval:ughnoes:? I hope the back gets better soon.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
tilly till till, whats up broski...runnning like forrest gump is see, hope that lower back gets better so u can show us how to lift :tiphat:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Glad the back is on the mend - hopefully back to full bore lifting soon.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
ordinary: Lifting > running. Anytime. :xyxthumbs: But, my job demands that I keep up teh cardio - and I've grown into like it... :hhj: The Devil Run is a 666 meter long interval, that ends in a brutal steep hill. Love/hate it. Keep checking back, man! :2:

Turkish1530: Sorry, Turk. Tomorrow I'll lift just for you, my friend. Stay tuned. :xyxthumbs:

Rock: Thanks, man. Yup, now I'm just looking forward to get on my first patrol on Thursday evening. :hsughr:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Saturday 12.01:

Minimum effort training in the Dungeon of Sweatn'Steel with Zirkus BB!

OH Chins + BP:
x8 + 5x70
x6 + 5x70
x6 + 5x80
x6 + 5x80
x6 + 5x80
Naaah... Good reps on teh chins though. Got to get started again. :jerkoff1:

Incline Db. press + Ma. rows:
6x28 + 8x80
6x30 + 8x80
6x30 + 8x80

Incline flyes + Ma. rows:
8x20 + 8x80
8x20 + 8x80
Yet again quality reps. But puny weight... :chesty:

Seated laterals + BB! curls:
10x15 + 8x35
10x15 + 8x35
10x15 + 8x35
Ctrl C+ ctrl V the last comment.

Dips + Preacher Db. curls:
x10 + 8x15
x10 + 8x15
8xbw+18kg + 6x15
8xbw+22kg + 6x15
x10 + 6x15
Pipes are even weaker than Tunens, but nice to get some weight some those dips... :food-snacking:

Pushdowns + Db. curls:
10x35 + 8x20
10x35 + 8x20
10x35 + 8x20
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!11!! HUGE GUNZ!!!!!???!!!11!??!?+++?!!!

Funny session today. Lots of BS and some great PB from the other spastic children. It took only about 4 hours, but totally worth it.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
nice training session big till!!! haha booommm big guns :keke:....u trained for four hours 2day??!!??!!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
nice training session big till!!! haha booommm big guns :keke:....u trained for four hours 2day??!!??!!

He he... Living the dream of big guns. :ughfingers: And it just felt like 4 hours, because it took so long filming Tunens lifts and mocking him, because he looked like an idiot in that benchshirt - even more than usual. Impressive lift, still... :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work Till - session looked good. Good to see you back in it again. Good luck with your first patrol!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thanks, Rocky!

Monday 14.01:

Went for a short after dropping my son of at the daycare center.

4,2 km. 20,27 min.

Nice and easy. Off days are the best.
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
good to see you Till, nice work
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Great work Till... session looked really good. Keep it up bro!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sweet session bro.Killer supersets.:xyxthumbs:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thanks for the comments, guys! Much love to y'all! :2:

Training in Waterloose Barbell Club with Rasmus.

BP Gill. Week 2 Day 1:
5x70
3x80
3x87,5
3x87,5
3x87,5
3x87,5
3x87,5
NP.

Db. press:
8x24
6x33
6x33
6x33
Felt good.

Flyes:
8x20
8x20
8x20
Sculpting those sexy pecs. :gaygay:

Chins + dips:
x8 + x10
x8 + x10
x8 + 8x15+bw
x6 + 8x15+bw
x6 + 10x15+bw
The superset of Doom. :ihavesandinmyvagina

Alt. Db. curls + pushdowns:
8x16 + 10x35
8x22 + 10x40
8x22 + 10x45
8x22 + 10x45
Huge, HUGE gunz.

BB! spidercurls + situps:
8x35 + x20
8x35 + x20
8x35 + x20
Spidercurls = Pure Bodybuilding. Situps = boring.

Hammer curls + situps:
8x24 + x20
5x28 -> 5x24 + x20
Death by overload. BB!

Nice latenight session. Somewhat good weights - even for a weak bastard like myself. :ughfingers:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Lot of work again. Nice going. Quality chin/dip superset!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Rocco: Thanks, man. Work is going great btw. :xyxthumbs:

Thursday 17.01:

Running: ~ 6 km. ~ 25 min.

Just a little morning run before my first patrol.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Fn sweet session Till.Keep it up bro:xyxthumbs:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Lionhart: Thanks, buddy!

Sunday 20.01:

Training at work.

(Did some situps and laterals for warmups).

Chins + incline smith press (Gill. Week 2 Day 2):
x6 + 3x70
x6 + 3x70
x6 + 3x70
x6 + 3x70
x5 + 3x70
x5 + 3x70
x5 + 3x70
x5 + 3x70
NP. BP was occupied, so did the presses in teh Smith Ma. Kinda boring, though. Got a sweet pump none the less. :gaygay:

Cable row + seated laterals:
8x70 + 10x11
8x80 + 10x13
8x80 + 10x13
8x80 + 10x13
Yessirs. Me = wide. :ughfingers:

Db. row + front raises:
8x36 + 8x13
8x41 + 8x13
8x41 + 8x13
Yet again some good reps.

Pulldowns + Db. shrugs:
8x70 + 10x41
8x70 + 10x41
8x70 + 10x41
Felt so damn good. :keke:

Dips + Alt. Db. curls:
x20 + 8x16
15x15+bw + 8x21
15x15+bw + 8x21 -> 6x18
The superset that makes your gunz grow.

Good session today before work. Got some decend work done in short time. Had some good meals afterwards. I'm working the graveyard shift the next four days, so I'm not sure what my energy will be like. Will try to get some running done and have the next WO come Friday or Saturday.
 

Similar threads

Top