• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Sucks when you get hit by the flu and stuf like that - and like you, having kids means you seem to be forever picking up whatever they get. Nice last session though! Keep that shoulder safe.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 24.03:

Training at work before the graveyardshift.

Frontsquat:
5x60
5x70
5x80
5x85
5x85

Legpress:
10x150
10x180
10x210
10x210

Flat Db. press:
8x23
8x31
8x33
8x33

Smith ma. CG BP + pushdowns:
6x60
6x70 + 10x40
6x70 + 10x40
6x70 + 10x40

Seated Db. curls:
8x18
6x21
6x21

Short round before work. SuperPump250still kicks ass.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 26.03:

Training yet again before the nightshift.

Chins (1 set w./ HG -> 1 set w./ OH):
x6
x6
x6
x6
x6
x6

Bb. rows:
8x65
8x85
8x85
8x85

Pulldowns + cable row:
8x70 + 8x70
8x70 + 8x70
8x70 + 8x70

Db. shrug:
10x33
10x43
10x43

Seated Db. curls:
10x18
10x18
8x18 -> 6x16

Bb. curls:
8x35
8x35
8x35

Preacher curls + Coleman curls:
6x30 + 8x20
6x30 + 8x20
6x30 + 8x20

Great BB! session. Had some nasty and was shaking a long time after the WO... :gaygay:

Sitting here at wotrk and it's 4.37 am and nothing happens. Damn, I'm tired... :jerkoff1:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Great sessions... Looking really strong.. What are you calling Coleman Curl's? Sorry to hear about the shift..
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Great sessions... Looking really strong.. What are you calling Coleman Curl's? Sorry to hear about the shift..

Hi there, youngmusclejock. :keke:

Thanks, man. Coleman curls is just another word for high cable curls, because it looks so awesome when he does them... Check back, dude.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 28.03:

Running after dropping the son off at the nursery.

2,9 km warmups.

2,01 km interval (incl. the Hill of Doom). 9,21 min. Not too bad...

1 km run home.

Good run in the chilling, but sunny spingweahter.

Soundtrack: Misc. Lamb of God.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions man!! keep it up supercop!! u and rocky would make one hell of a team!!
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Friday 28.03:

Running after dropping the son off at the nursery.

2,9 km warmups.

2,01 km interval (incl. the Hill of Doom). 9,21 min. Not too bad...

1 km run home.

Good run in the chilling, but sunny spingweahter.

Soundtrack: Misc. Lamb of God.
Oh those memories... It's very very very fun to do those intervals. That 9,21 isn't bad.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thanks, guys! Appreciate the support and the nice comments.

Please stop by and check out log, when I finally get off my ass and do to stuff worth logging - I promise it'll be good! :linedrunk::ughfingers:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looking good buddy.Strong arm of the law:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Lionhart: Cheers, dude!

Sunday 30.03:

Running practise

2 km warmups.

3x5 km intervals. Pauses between intervals ~ 2 min.

1: 1,12 km.
2: 1,14 km.
3: 1,12 km.

1 km run home.

That wasn't too shabby as well. I ran some of these intervals when I was at the academy, and got somewhat the same distances on the 5 min run. The next max test is on May 7th, so I still have some time to better these times. But not the worst starting point... And now I must stop jerking myself off. :jerkoff1:
Feels fucking great to get some running sessions done, though.

Soundtrack: Mercenary 'Architect of Lies' = pwnage.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Some insane intervals Till. keeping up to your max!!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 02.04:

Training at work.

Frontsquat:
10x50
8x60
6x70
5x90
5x90
Phew. Heavy on those worksets. Tried to fuck around with the VL-grib. It didn't work...

Legpress + leg. ex.:
10x180 + 10x30
10x210 + 10x40
10x210 + 12x45
Yessir. Quads nicely woked through.

Flat Db. press:
10x21
8x26
6x31
6x33
6x33
Shoulder still weird..?!?!!?!

Smith ma. CGBP:
8x60
6x70
6x70
6x70
Yup.

Dips + seated calf:
x10 + 10x30
15x10+bw + 10x40
15x10+bw + 10x40
15x10+bw + 10x40
Nice combo. Worked well.

Ez. curls /w. Armblaster + Hammer curls:
10x30 + 8x21
10x35 + 8x21
10x35 + 8x21
Ultimate Fucking Bodybuilding. :linedrunk:

That more like it. BB! 4ever!

Soundtrack: Misc. Mercenary. :ihavesandinmyvagina
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome sessions robocop!! keep it up ! running looks great too!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Fresh Prince: Thanks, man! Nice of you to stop by.

(I actually first now saw that I wrote "3x5 km interval" on the Sunday 30.03 running practise. I suck. It's suppose to be "3x 5 minute interval" - otherwise the times doesn't make any sense... Good job, man. :jerkoff1:)

Thursday 03.04:

Running.

1,8 km. warmup.

3x1,30 km 'intervals' (didn't go all out.) Avg. speed: 14,5 km/t. No pauses between intervals.

2,2 run home.

Total: 7,57 km. 34,44 min.

Very good run with some decent speed on the intervals.

Soundtrack: Amon Amarth: 'With Oden On Our Side'.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Sunday 060408:

Training at work.

HG chins:
x10
x9
x8
x7
x6
x5
x4
x3
x2
x1
Phew...!

BB! rows + CG pulldowns:
8x60
8x85 + 8x70
8x105 + 8x70
8x105 + 8x70
Felt really good. BB! rows are back (!) in business.

Cable row + Db. shrugs:
8x70 + 10x36
8x80 + 10x43
8x80 + 10x43
Yup.

BB! curls + situps:
10x40 + x20
10x40 + x20
10x40 + x20
= Huge gunz.

Ez. curls + seated calf:
10x35 + 10x40
10x35 + 12x40
10x35 + 12x40

Trained the first 1½ hour of the morningshift, which is something we can do, when there's the streets are quit. Actually getting paid to train. Best job ever? Yes. It is.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thuesday 080408:

Running.

5,5 km. 27,29 min.

Had really heavy legs today. Just nice to get out of the door.

Soundtrack: Amon Amarth: 'Fate of Norns' :ihavesandinmyvagina:ihavesandinmyvagina
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
some tough hectic session till, keep up the good work, nice to see the running work too, makes me wanna get back to sprinting!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Those intervals are crazy.

The supersets look harsht too - supersetting the same muscle groups - hardcore!!
 

Similar threads

Top