• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 08.06:

Rise of teh (Smith) Machine

Smith ma. incline press:
10x50
10x60
6x80
6x80
6x80

Smith ma. flat press:
10x60
4x80
3x90
1x100
1x100
1x100
1x100
1x100
20x60
Felt like doing some singels today, but chose to do them in the Smith ma., since my trainingpartner bailed on me. They surely hit the spot. And so did the back off set = epic pump.

Smith ma. CGBP + OH pullups:
10x60
6x80 + x10
6x85 + x10
6x85 + x10

Leg ex. + Hyper ex.:
10x30 + x10
10x30 + x10
10x30 + x10

Squat + Evil wheel:
10x60 + x8
10x60 + x8
10x60 + x8
Holy hell! I trained legs. Felt really nostaltic standig there in the squatrack - almost shed a tear...

BB! curls + Romanchair situps:
10x40 + x20
10x40 + x20
10x40 + x20

Pracher Ez. curls + Coleman curls:
8x40 + 10x20
6x40 + 10x20
6x40 + 10x20

Goddammit that was teh awesome training! Huge pumps and decent numbers. I whould really, really love to start doing some squats again, but I'll have to see what Teh Überghey Lower Back of Death (mine) says to my newfound foundness of squatdom. So far it's been bitching a little tonight, but fingers crossed...

Soundtrack: Raunchy - 'Death Pop Romance'. (Danish metal FTW).
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nooooooooo! Not the smith machine!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 09.06:

Running in the rain with my good friend and colleague.

5,25 km. 31,10 min. (incl. red lights).
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
daym why do you run in rain? isn't the change to catch a cold waaay higher ?
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
daym why do you run in rain? isn't the change to catch a cold waaay higher ?

Have you ever gone for a run? :D No man, running in the rain kicks ass - but mostly when it's summerrain. As long as you stay warm from running, there's little chance that you catch a bug. It's way worse what my oldest son drags home from kindergarten... ;)
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 11.06:

Morning interval running with my trainingpartner.

1,7 km. warmups.

Intervals - rested for as long as the last completed interval.:

1 x 300 meter - 1,29 min.

2 x 300 meter - 3,25 min.

3 x 300 meter - 5,03 min.

2 x 300 meter - 3,11 min.

1 x300 meter - 1,17 min. (PB!)

0,75 km cool down.

Pretty fine running.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 11.06:

Training before working the night shift.

Smith ma. military press:
15x40
10x50
10x60
6x70
6x70
12x60

OH pullups + St. laterals:
5x10+bw + 10x11
5x10+bw + 10x11
5x10+bw + 10x11
5x10+bw + 10x11
5x10+bw + 10x11

UH pullups + Seated laterals:
5x15+bw + 10x13
5x15+bw + 10x13
5x15+bw + 10x13

WG cable row + Dips:
10x75 + 10x15+bw
10x75 + 10x15+bw
10x75 + 10x15+bw

Pushdowns:
10x40
10x50
10x50

Fucking pumped. Good energy and focus, even with the mornings intervals. Thanks Superpump250! :borat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 12.06:

Wasn't going to train to night before working to graveyard shift, but couldn't sleep, so went anyway...

Bench:
20x50
10x60
10x70
10x80
5x90
3x95
3x95
25x60
Holy benchpress, Batman! Got a little lightheaded after that last backoff set. Need I say pumped?

Flyes:
10x21
8x23
8x23

Cable cross:
10x30
10x30
10x30
Squeezing that sexy zipper.

BB! curls:
10x40
8x50
8x50

Preacher Ez. curls + Coleman curls:
8x40 + 10x20
6x40 + 8x20
Biceps burned to cinders within 10 min. Yates would be proud.

Perhaps I should bring a discoball to the gym next time...?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong bb sessions u have been having lately man! the running as awesome as always, keep it up!!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Saturday 13.06:

Short session before working the night shift.

OH pullups + Dips:
10x5+bw + 15x15+bw
10x5+bw + 15x15+bw
10x5+bw + 15x15+bw

UH pullups + Dips:
8x10+bw + 8x20+bw
8x10+bw + 8x20+bw
8x10+bw + 8x20+bw

Romanchair situps + Calf raises:
x20 + 10x30
x20 + 10x40
x20 + 10x40

Kicking gravity's ass once again.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 16.06:

Running after working 06-14.

4,7 km. 25,06 min. - no warmup.

Took some longer sprints today during the run, worked like a charm.

Soundtrack: Raunchy - Discotheque Wasteland.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I would like to see you and Pain have a Run off. :spy:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Prince of Darkness -> Thanks, man.

Hypomaniac -> Won't happen. Still got too much pride to let Pain kick my ass in running...
 

Similar threads

Top