• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thanks for the get well wishes - much appreciated! :2:

Monday 28.09:

Circle training in PE. Did 4 minutes work at diff. staitions and combined with running with a medicineball overhead. Damn hard work, but great training, non the less. The left ankle took the work well, was only a little sore afterwards - and it's getting alot better through the day. Good stuff.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 30.09:

Selfdefence PE. Left ankle still a bit sore... :deadhorse:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 05.10:

Intervals sprints in the morning PE.

150 meter sprint - 20 sec. rest - 150 meter sprint - 2 min. rest - 150 meter sprint - 20 sec. rest - 150 meter sprint - 4 min rest. Repeat 4 times and die.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
die indeed, but you are superhuman, so its all good
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 06.10:

Evening training at FW.

OH Pullups (+ 5x10 hyper ex.):
x10
x10
x10
x10
x10

Benchpress:
25x51
10x71
5x71
5x81
15x51

Hammer Strength wide chest press:
8x2 plates a side.
8x2 plates a side.
8x2 plates a side.

Hammer Strength one arm row:
10x3 plates a side.
10x3 plates a side.
10x3 plates a side.

Hammer Strength low row + Seated laterals:´
10x 2 plates a side + 12x12
10x 2 plates a side + 12x12
10x 2 plates a side + 12x12

Pushdowns + Dips:
10x30 + x10
10x40 + x10
10x40 + x10

Ez. preacher curls + Db. curls:
8x40 + 6x18
6x40 + 6x18
8x35 + 6x18

Two weeks since last training. Epic DOMS comming up.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
DOMS=/AWESOME!

solid session man
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 08.10:

Ran to and from school.

Morning: 7,2 km. 35,12 min. Afternoon: 7,8 km. Time: ?

Finally did it. Not too bad and not the last time I do this.

Soundtrack: At The Gates - 'Slaughter Of The Soul' & Hatesphere - 'To The Nines' - Epic running music.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ 15km in one day?! good job man!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 09.10:

Faked a sore ankle, so I could lift some iron instead of running in PE.

Benchpress:
15x50
10x60
5x80
5x90
3x93
20x60
Got a few spots here and there...

Incline Db. flyes:
10x21
8x22,5
8x22,5
8x22,5

Flat Db. press:
6x32
6x36
8x32

OH pullups:
x15
x10
x5

St. alt. Db. curls:
8x18,5
8x18,5
8x18,5

Ez. bar curls:
10x40
10x40
10x40

Good, but not great round. Got slightly mad, when a guy from my class stopped my Raunchy cd in the middle of a song - but used the anger to do another heavy set... :bball:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Sunday 11.10:

Morning run before breakfirst - just on a banana and some water.

Started of with a short run to a playground and did 3x10 OH pullups in the swingset.

Total: 5,1 km. Time: 29 min.

Didn't bring my watch today and it felt more "freely" not to have it on my arm all the time and paying attention to speed, distance, laptime and so on...

Soundtrack: Hatesphere - 'The Sickness Within'. :headbang:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome, faking a injury to train :headbang:

Keep it up buddy!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
awesome running 2 btw, as always...damn runners...make me feel bad lol
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 12.10:

PE at school this morning:

2,4 km warmups.

x20 situps.

700 meter interval.

x10 Evil wheel

700 meter interval.

x5 OH pullups + x5 OH pullups + x5 OH pullups

700 meter interval.

10x60 benchpress + 10x60 benchpress + 10x60 benchpress.

700 meter interval.

6x45 BB! curls + 8x40 BB! curls + 8x40 BB! curls.

700 meter interval.

6x70 CGBP +6x70 CGBP + 6x70 CGBP

700 meter interval.

8x20 Db. delt press + 8x20 Db. delt press + 8x20 Db. delt press.

Total of 6,7 km running. All done in 60 min with NO pauses. Teamed up with a guy from class and we did the exercises while two other guys where out running - and vise versa. Damn good training.
 

Similar threads

Top