• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 28.04:

Training before working 16-24.

Benchpress:
15x60
10x70
5x85
4x85
3x85
2x85
1x85

Flyes:
10x21
8x26 - PR or something.
8x26

Smith ma. CGBP:
10x60
5x80
5x80
5x80

Cable cross:
15x30
10x35
10x35

Dips:
x10
10x21+bw
10x18+bw
10x16+bw
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 30.04:

Running at 0800 in the morning.

7,28 km. 39,01 min.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Saturday 01.05:

Training before working 18-02.

(Some ab-work)

OH pullups:
x21
x15
x10
x10
First set was a kind of PR, not the prettiest rep, but still...

Db. row:
10x43
10x52
10x52

Benchpress:
10x60
5x80
2x100
2x100
2x100

Incline Db. press + BB! curls:
10x26 + 10x40
8x33 + 8x50
8x33 + 8x50

Incline flyes + Ez. preacher curls:
10x21 + 10x40
10x21 + 10x40
10x21 + 10x40

Soundtrack: Disturbed - 'Indestrucible' & 'The Sickness'.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 03.05:

Training at St. City.

Smith ma. military press:
10x40
10x50
10x60
5x70
5x70
10x60

Seated laterals + Seated calf raises:
10x13 + 10x30
10x13 + 10x40
10x13 + 10x40

Cable side raises + Db. shrugs:
10x15 + 10x36
10x15 + 10x41
10x15 + 10x41

Dips + St. alt. Db. curls:
x10
10x15+bw + 10x21
10x15+bw + 10x23
10x15+bw + 10x23
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 05.05:

Training before the evening shift.

Smith ma. incline press:
10x50
10x60
8x70
6x80
4x85
4x85
4x85
10x70

Flat Db. press:
8x31
8x31
8x31

Incline flyes:
8x23
8x23
8x23

Cable cross:
12x30
12x35
12x35

Ez. preacher curls + Calf raises:
10x40 + 10x30
6x50 + 10x40
6x50 + 10x50
8x45 + 10x50

Incline Db. curls:
8x21
8x18
8x18

Concentration curls:
8x16
8x16
8x16
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great sessions uve been having Till!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
There is too much Smith-machine work in this log :shakefist:.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
There is too much Smith-machine work in this log :shakefist:.

I'll Smith ma. work your mother. But, I know. There just incline press at my gym, so there we are. None the less, I like the damn thing and it works = more muscle to me = awesome.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Sunday 09.05:

Woke up at 4 am Thursday morning and puked my guts out. So spend a day and a half with fever and recovery, but luckily got well for my 30th birthday yesterday, where my wife and I went and had a wonderful meal at a great Michelin restaurant.

Today: Morningrun with a good friend.

4,57 km. 27,47 min.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Happy Bday and nice cardio man! first time i say both in one sentence lol :headbang:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 10.03:

Training before the night shift.

Benchpress:
10x60
6x80
6x80
6x90
4x95
10x80


Flyes:
10x21
8x26
8x26

Cable cross:
10x30
10x30
10x30

Pushdowns + Hyper ex.:
10x30
10x40 + x10
10x45 + x10
10x45 + x10

Smith ma. CGBP + Seated calf raises:
10x60 10x30
8x70 + 10x40
8x70 + 10x40
8x70 + 10x40

Dips + Evil wheel:
10x15+bw + x10
10x15+bw + x10
10x15+bw + x10
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 11.05:

Hitting the weights before hitting the streets.

OH pullups:
x15
5x10+bw
5x15+bw
5x20+bw
5x15+bw
5x10+bw
x10

Db. row:
10x41
10x52
10x52

OH pulldowns + Cable row:
8x80 + 8x80
8x80 + 8x80
10x70 + 10x70

BB! curls:
8x40
8x45
8x45

Soundtrack: Bullet for My Valentine - 'Poison'.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Wednesday 12.05:

Benchpress:
20x60
15x60
12x80
6x90
10x70

Db. delt press:
8x23
8x23
8x23

Seated laterals:
12x13
12x13
12x13

Dips + Ez. preacher curls:
x10 + 10x30
10x21+bw + 6x50
10x21+bw + 6x50
10x21+bw + 10x40
x20

OH pullups:
x10
x10

Soundtrack: Bullet for My Valentine & Godsmack.
 

Similar threads

Top