• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood and Guts - Till's log

Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 06.09:

Benchpress (5/3/1 week 4 WO 4 - deload):
10x60
10x60
10x60

Smith ma. military press:
10x60
8x70
6x70

Seated laterals:
10x13
10x16
10x16

Cable laterals + Smith ma. CGBP:
10x15 + 10x65
10x15 + 8x80
10x15 + 8x80

Skulls + Ez. curls w. armblater:
10x40 + 10x40
8x45 + 8x45
8x45 + 8x45

Pushdowns + BB! curls:
15x40 + 10x40
12x50 + 10x50
12x50 + 10x50
 
Last edited:
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 07.09:

Did some morning intervals.

2x600-1x800-2x600. All ending with a nasty hill. 30 sec. breaks between intervals. Hard as f**k.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 09.09:

Getting paid to train.

Right shoulder felt a little stiff, so took it easy on the tit work...

Benchpress (5/3/1 week 5 WO 1):
10x60
10x60
5x70
5x80
5x90

Incline flyes:
8x23
8x23
8x23

Cable cross:
10x30
10x35
10x35

Smith ma. squat + Seated calf:
10x60 + 10x40
10x60 + 10x50
5x80 + 10x50
5x90 + 10x50
5x100 + 10x50

Dips + Ez. preacher curls:
x10 + 10x40
x20 + 8x50
x20 + 8x50
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
looks good? how do you like 5/3/1?
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Cereal -> Thx. The program is going well. Seems to produce to good results, but I'll test that with a new max test soon.

Prince -> Thanks, man :2:
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Sunday 12.09:

Morning run before breakfirst.

4,3 km. 23,04 min.

Training in the evening before working the nightshift.

Benchpress (5/3/1 week 5 WO 2):
10x60
10x70
3x77,5
3x97,5
3x102,5

OH pullups + Highincline situps:
x10 + x20
6x10+bw + x20
6x10+bw + x20
6x10+bw + x20
x16

UH pulldowns + Evilwheel:
8x80 + x10
8x80 + x10
8x80 + x10

Cable row + BB shrugs:
8x80 + 10x60
8x90 + 10x115
8x90 + 10x115
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Monday 13.09:

Training before the graveyardshift.

Benchpress:
10x60
10x60
5x87,5
3x97,5
"3"x107,5 - Superhero spotter jumped in too soon, so did 2 more reps with spot...

Smith ma. incline press:
10x60
6x80
6x80
6x80

Flyes:
8x21
8x26
6x26

Cable cross + Smith ma. CGBP:
10x35 + 8x70
10x35 + 8x70
10x35 + 8x70
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
damn those superspotters, nice though!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Tuesday 14.09:

Training before the night shift. Didn't sleep too well today and had a birthdayparty for my oldest kid, Elliot, who turned 4 years old. So just blasted teh gunz.

Dips + Situps:
x15 + x25
15x10+bw + x25
15x20+bw + x25
15x31+bw + x25

Ez. curls + Evil wheel:
10x40 + x12
10x50 + x12
10x50 + x12

Pushdowns:
15x40
12x50
12x50
12x50

St. alt. Db. curls:
6x23
6x23
6x23

Pumped like a f**k. Took the nightshift today off, where I should have hits legs, but I'll see if there's time during the weekend...
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
ncie gun session man! congrats! 4 yo! they grow up fast!
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Thursday 16.09:

Afternoon running after a loooong nap.

4,8 km. 24,40 min. Incl. 3 x hillsprints with 30 sec. rest in between.

Soundtrack: The new Volbeat album.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
Friday 17.09:

Training on my day off. Was gunning for 20x80 in the bench, but ended up trying for a new max, since gravity and wind conditions seemed to be in my favour. How it went? Read on...

Benchpress:
20x50
10x60
3x70
2x80
1x90
1x100
1x110
Failx112,5
10x80
Dammit. The bar just stopped in midair, halfway through the rep. Shouldn't have done the 110, but what the hell. Comming up next time...

Smith ma. military press + Seated laterals:
10x50 + 10x11
10x65 + 10x16
10x65 + 10x16

BB shrugs + Evil wheel:
10x60 + x10
10x120 + x10
10x120 + x10

Smith ma. squats + Seated laterals:
10x60 + 10x40
10x60 + 10x50
5x80 + 10x50
5x100 + 10x50
5x110 + 10x50
Lower back is a bit sore after that round, so will take it easy next time...

Skulls + St. alt. Db. curls:
10x40 + 8x21
10x45 + 8x21
10x45 + 8x21
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session man, next time skip the 110 and go straight to 115!
 

Similar threads

Top