• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
good military presses dude :xyxthumbs:

close grips tomorrow :ughnoes:

another session in the books for Bulkboy :bowhay:

212.5kg tomorrow, do the damn thing dude, I'll be in here waiting...all day, I'm not leaving this thread :spy: its so sexy in here I could live here, plus it smells like tangerines :gaygay:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good military presses dude :xyxthumbs:

close grips tomorrow :ughnoes:

another session in the books for Bulkboy :bowhay:

212.5kg tomorrow, do the damn thing dude, I'll be in here waiting...all day, I'm not leaving this thread :spy: its so sexy in here I could live here, plus it smells like tangerines :gaygay:

:49: now when u are in here too, this log might just explode with sexiness:49:

thanks for the motivating words tweak, i will not dissapoint you. 212,5 must go up tomorrow. actually i may even try for 215, ill c how 200 feels, and if its light ill go for 215, just for you:gaygay:

ok off to work, ill be on in 8 hours or so, and ill be sure to check everyones log:)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice weight on mp's and side laterals Bulky, good job :2: , until tomorrow i'll be in team 212.5 :D good luck :2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
tkD: thanks bro, ure still in the team 212,5:2: 215 was not today.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
DEADLIFTS AND ARMS!!!

Conventional deadlifts off the floor:

3 warmup sets

150kgx6
160kgx5
170kgx4
180kgx3
190kgx2
200kgx1
212,5kgx1:hsughr: felt good, but my lower back has taken a beating lately, and i noticed it today. next week ill deload on the deads, go down in weight and work back up and let my lower back rest:)

Close grip benchpress:

60kgx8
80kgx6
90kgx4
105kgx2
110kgx1 felt easy as hell today, could definetely have gotten more, but im gonna aim for 115 next week.

scullcrushers:

30kgx10
40kgx8
45kgx6
55kgx3
50kgx4

rope pushdowns:

20kgx10
30kgx8
40kgx6
25kgx8(dropset)

straight bar barbell curls:

40kgx8
45kgx6
50kgx4
55kgx4

seated inclien dumbell curls:

17,5kgx9
22,5kgx5

consentration curls:

20kgx8 for left arm and 6 for right arm
20kgx6 for left arm and 4 for right arm

did some abs and was out:2:
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Your rockin' the deadlift dude... huge lift :coolguy: Another PB for the collection! The rest of the session looks great as well !
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I think you should take some time off the deads Bulky... like forever! :angrydude:

You know they're bad for your back don't you, and they make you shorter and cause erectile dysfunction and herpes.

CGs and skullcrushers were good however.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
awesome deads Bulky, i hope that i'll change into team 215 soon though :D, great arm workout as well, cg benches looks solid, and why did you do 2 more reps with your left arm at the concentration curls?

anyway great session for sure bro, keep it up :2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
great deads! your progress has been really good lately. and it's a good thing that you decided to rest a bit, it's really hard on the back to do 1rm lifts every week.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Now I understand why I wasnt able to locate my earlier congrats post, its cause you do a new record every damn session : D Grats Big B!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Awesome work bulkman. Continue this progression and you'll be a monster!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Essensen: thanks heaps bro:) ye i cant believe the progression ive made on the deadlift since the bulk started. anyways, next week will be lighter, ill back off the weight, and i wont be doing much in the way of singles, maybe go up to 180 and try to get that for 4-6 reps. i will incorporate the power routine ive used on the deadlift to my squat, and c how that works:)

El Freako:hahaah:bowroflarms: dont worry dude, im not gonna get a new pb next week to put it that way:) gonna listen to my body for once and let my lower back rest, it feels alittle compressed down there:tiphat:

tKD: thanks bro, the reason i did 2 more reps for my left arm then for my right is because my right bicep is still alittle bigger and stronger than my left, and i wonn a try to balance that out alittle:)

Ironheart: ye i think its the right decision, better to listen to my body now, then to push onwards, and risk a lower back injury that can potentionally bother me for the rest of my life. thanks for checking in bud:tiphat:

Mikew::49: thanks bro:xyxthumbs:

the KM: hehe, ill do my best:) keep checking in bro:)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
tKD: thanks bro, the reason i did 2 more reps for my left arm then for my right is because my right bicep is still alittle bigger and stronger than my left, and i wonn a try to balance that out alittle:)

and i thought i was the only one doing this :keke:, i had the same "problem" before, but now it seems to look better :methman:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
and i thought i was the only one doing this :keke:, i had the same "problem" before, but now it seems to be better :methman:

ye bro, i think unilateral movements is great for getting rid of small asymmetries:) glad to hear it worked for u, lets hope it works for me too. its not a big asymmetry though, my right bicep is maybe half a centimeter bigger, but its noticeably stronger, and that bothers me.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
silly as numbers in there.. deadlifting is really sick! :xyxthumbs:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
my right bicep is maybe half a centimeter bigger, but its noticeably stronger, and that bothers me.

How do you position your hands on a deadlift? Alternate grip puts more stress on the bicep and the branchialis of the supinated hand. You may not need to fix on asymmetry just use a formal grip on deadlifts for a little.

Just a suggestion bro :tiphat:.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
my right bicep is maybe half a centimeter bigger, but its noticeably stronger, and that bothers me.

Swap hands when you're fapping then dude, becoming ambidextrous did wonders for my symmetry!

:carduindisguise
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome deads man! impressive as always dude!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work bro, those BB torques look impressive!!!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
The thing about some bodyparts being bigger then others is really annoying. Its the same with my arms. Its a lot better now, but in my earlier years it was really noticeable, though the strength was the same :)

But I suggest you follow Freako´s advice, he might be onto something there :p
 
Top