• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bulkboys Log!!!

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
That CG Press looks reallygood Bulky! Over all really nice session. :xyxthumbs:
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
I just love barbell hack squats :) you know you are the first person i know that also does this exercise

great workout
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Awesome leg workout bro :tiphat:
strong squats
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Bulkboy, those warmups look good, leg extensions for warmups will def help the knees too
also congrats on the hack squats with plates. keep in there man !
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Fine job sir. Lots of work for legs and big lifts and exercises. Nice going on the SLDL's at the end.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Solid squats and deads as always :xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Max OT: Week 8: Day 1: Chest!

thanks heaps guys:tiphat:

todays workout:

decided to go with the incline first today, i need more upper pecs anyways, so why not.

low incline bb press:

3 warmup sets

105kgx6
105kgx6

flat bb press:

1 warmup set

100kgx6
100kgx4

dips:

1 warmup set

me+42,5kgx6
me+42,5kgx4

did some calves in the end, good session, i liked doing the incline as my first power movement.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Nice pressin' today - some good weight on there! Dips aren't too shabby either :gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good work Bulky, inclines and dips are solid! keep it up broski :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout there Bulkboy. Really heavy incline bb presses and followed by 100kg on the flat bench, that must have been hard. And you finished off with your crazy dips. Nice job buddy :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice inclines followed by heavy flatpresses and super strong dips.Awesome work bro:xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Max OT: Week 8: Day 2: Back and Traps!

Great workout there Bulkboy. Really heavy incline bb presses and followed by 100kg on the flat bench, that must have been hard. And you finished off with your crazy dips. Nice job buddy :2:

it was hard, but i kinda liked doing flat bb press after inclines, felt good being able to move more weight on the incline:tiphat:

thanks as always guys:)

deadlifts off the floor:

3 warmup sets

190kg*6
190kg*5

Chins(deadhang):

1 warmup set

me+20kg*5
me+20kg*5

barbell rows:

1 warmup set

120kg*6
120kg*6

pullups:

1 warmup set

me+15kg*6
me+15kg*4

v- handle pulldowns:

85kgx*8

barbell shrugs:

1 warmup set

180kg*6
180kg*6

did some abs, 33 hanging leg raises supersetted with like 60-80 situps:tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thats a one helluva back session bulkie.Every exercise looking strong for you.Nice job:xyxthumbs:
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Great Chest workout bulkboy! I'm the same way with my workout, I start out with inclines. The top of my chest needs more work, so i prioritize that exercise first.
And dude, those dips are just nasty. That's all i gotta say.

Your Back Workout stands out even more though. The Deadlifts are strong as hell. And to be able to do all that bodyweight work with extra weight strapped on you in the offseason is just really impressive. Keep the bulk going!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
those deads are crazy as always Bulky, chins and bb rows are heavy too, good job bro!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome workout there BB. The deadlifts are coming along very nicely, soon you'll be repping 200kg like nothing man. Your BB rows are fucking crazy dude. And I see your up to shrugging 4 plates per side now. Fantastic stuff there buddy :)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Woah there! Slow that fuck down on those deads little man, its going to be another 3 weeks before I can do any again and I don't want you leaving me in the dust.
 
Top